Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CFB 2024 offseason thread

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Great hire for UW considering the circumstances. Got it done with a quickness too

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Bama is bringing in 2 and 3 overall ranked CBs from the most recent class. They will be getting some early PT

B36B221A-0CB5-42C3-87F0-8D6CDD4350ED.jpeg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
KJ Lacey (current Tx commit and Ryan Williams teammate) showed up in Tuscaloosa yesterday to meet the staff

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Bahahaha, you and dogknot crack me up.

I mean, we just took your 5 star proven potential first round WR. Why would a 16 year old 165 lb kid want to come in and compete with that in addition to the stacked WR room? I don't blame him at all.

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
I mean, we just took your 5 star proven potential first round WR. Why would a 16 year old 165 lb kid want to come in and compete with that in addition to the stacked WR room? I don't blame him at all.
I don’t know that he is a 5 star not that that matters but he was definitely a good one y’all got from us. We still loaded up with talent so we will just have to see how it all shakes out.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Recruiting staffs at Ohio St, Bama, UGA and Texas:

creepy-guy-behind-plant.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Recruiting staffs at Ohio St, Bama, UGA and Texas:

creepy-guy-behind-plant.gif
They are going to hire Sherrone Moore to try and protect their roster and it’s gonna be a disaster and set the program back 10 years

Latest posts

Top Bottom