Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cavinder twins making NIL money

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
I could see some of the hoars bringing in more money then the guys if they know what they are doing.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
bad-kermit-kermit-the-frog.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
Yeah, but hot AF for a college basketball player, or pretty much any college athlete minus volleyball and maybe a couple other sports. I'd certainly let one of them sit on my face while the other slapped around my junk for awhile.
Gonna have to disagree. They're average looking. Athlete or not.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Yeah, but hot AF for a college basketball player, or pretty much any college athlete minus volleyball and maybe a couple other sports. I'd certainly let one of them sit on my face while the other slapped around my junk for awhile.

You saying they are hotter than Brittany Griner? That is bullshit.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Gonna have to disagree. They're average looking. Athlete or not.

Hey, different strokes for different folks, but I'd challenge anyone to look at an average NCAA women's basketball roster and show me all the women who look better than these two.

Here's the Lady Gamecocks. They'd be tops in this group for sure imo.

ed8740c0bb2ad908d9ed3c20560949b8.jpg

TJHall1

Legendary
Hey, different strokes for different folks, but I'd challenge anyone to look at an average NCAA women's basketball roster and show me all the women who look better than these two.

Ya, absolutely. But I could go to any bar on a weekend and find chicks better looking than them. They are average.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder

Shes not in that pic, but I‘d let A’ja Wilson play with my peenus

Top Bottom