Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cancel culture hits OU

Big Voice Guy

Poster
Founder
Got boots in the ground for this one. I don’t see it ending well for the libs.

For those that don’t know, Boomers and Sooners were names given to those who jumped the line in the Land Run that settled Oklahoma. They aren’t callled that because they were racist. They were cheaters.

AC2020

Elite
Founder

For those that don’t know, Boomers and Sooners were names given to those who jumped the line in the Land Run that settled Oklahoma. They aren’t callled that because they were racist. They were cheaters.
Actually, the Sooners were the ones that cheated in the land run.

The Boomers were the ones that played by the rules and were late to the party.

8th grade Oklahoma history check in.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

I thought Sooners was because of a sexual dysfunction.

Seagulls

Poster
That is a known fact and the science is settled, they also roll their joints all wrong.
At least those limp wristed Sooners don’t have a cold growing season...

Wife and I went to a Baltimore Orioles game two years ago. She hates when I blast CCR’s version of Crazy Eddies Last Hurrah. Laughed my ass off when it was one of the players walk up music

Jtrain80

Legendary
Seems like they did better than those fags that settled along the coasts.

Speaking of fags....

My wife bought something a while with a rainbow design on it. She asked me if it was a little to gay. I looked at her and said, "fags dont get to take over a gift from God, have all the rainbow decorations you want."

We still laugh about it. Fags dont get the rainbows.

Oklahoma

Poster

Boomers were the ones who flooded in and forced the military to remove them while it was Indian territory in order to push the issue. This was before the idea of a land run was considered.

david Payne, who i believe is buried at boomer lake in Stillwater and Payne county is named after was the most famous.

AC2020

Elite
Founder
Boomers were the ones who flooded in and forced the military to remove them while it was Indian territory in order to push the issue. This was before the idea of a land run was considered.

david Payne, who i believe is buried at boomer lake in Stillwater and Payne county is named after was the most famous.

I got a C in 8th grade Oklahoma history.

SoonerMD09

Elite
Who is outraged here?

Most native americans i have met are fully on board with the Sooner mascot and have had generations of family members educated there.

Are we for canceling all history now just because it doesn't align with what we feel is acceptable today?

What if what's acceptable changes again?

When does this stop?

Jtrain80

Legendary
Who is outraged here?

Most native americans i have met are fully on board with the Sooner mascot and have had generations of family members educated there.

Are we for canceling all history now just because it doesn't align with what we feel is acceptable today?

When does this stop?

It stops when the mentally deficient become offended by themselves and take action.

Edit: call of duty now has an inclusivity disclaimer. Racism is not tolerated.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
“previous diversity training efforts failed because they assured free speech protection.” WTF does that mean?

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Who is outraged here?

When does this stop?
Hey. I had generations of big titty love with the Redskins cheerleaders. They’re gone.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
There will come a day where this statue is considered racist/offensive and be taken down. I hope it's after I'm dead and gone but I get the feeling it will happen in my lifetime.

Wvu-mountaineer.jpg

Big Voice Guy

Poster
Founder
Who is outraged here?

When does this stop?
7C14A879-D22E-4C3A-9D4A-481E0D50027C.jpeg

spf84

Poster
Who is outraged here?

When does this stop?
White liberals are outraged.

byrons

Poster
Do any of you guys actually know any liberal who is truly happy? They just seem to wander from one issue to the next without ever really being satisfied with what they've done. I believe that's a Rush L thought but I think it's very true.

Top Bottom