Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can we just all admit they were out of control

fntiger

Elite
Founder
I think it’s amazing how the coup is taking place and now one even knows it.

The ability to control the narrative, label your opposition as the bad guy, instantly makes them the defacto good guy and thus any and everything they do is presumptively for our own good.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Cleverly they release statements from the FBI and other law enforcement that scares anyone who was there from speaking out for fear of being branded a terrorist.

I mean when CNN is attempting to get Fox brought down for being insurrectionists... The matrix is degrading WAY quicker than we were told it would.

fntiger

Elite
Founder
It’s amazing how many people have their head buried in the sand. It’s so hard trying to communicate with normies these days while trying to not sound crazy. I really believe we’re starting to turn the corner though. The left is over playing their hand and it will wake up the masses
Did a run through Twitter tonight.

The media is winning the misinformation war. Christian, conservative level headed people I know (a lot of them) calling for the immediate removal of Trump for “what he did” at the Capitol. Celebrating what is tantamount to censorship across the board too.

Coloradodawg6

Poster
Founder
Did a run through Twitter tonight.

The media is winning the misinformation war. Christian, conservative level headed people I know (a lot of them) calling for the immediate removal of Trump for “what he did” at the Capitol. Celebrating what is tantamount to censorship across the board too.

honestly the fact is we can’t fight back against the media machine right now. We have to be patient until the masses are ready to be woken up. I really think it’ll be when they start coming for our guns. It’s coming....

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
honestly the fact is we can’t fight back against the media machine right now. We have to be patient until the masses are ready to be woken up. I really think it’ll be when they start coming for our guns. It’s coming....
I agree with this. We can't take our foot completely off the gas but we shouldn't get in the way of the enemy while they are in the process of destroying themselves.

The battle starts with locking down the original 75M so they are impervious to the bullshit then we go about roping in the others as they wake up IMO.

It's a marathon over the next 18 & 40 months imo.

lucio

Poster
Founder
Those idiots should have never entered the capitol. don’t not justify them

Top Bottom