Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can we have a peaceful breakup of this country?

TheFiend

Poster
Yeah butt'if we take a step back to consider things from a much broader—far less US-centric perspective...
IMG_20241010_083624.jpg
...we can then see from these scientifically accurate maps that y'all have been hiding some fuckin' shocking truths from the world...
1. USA is really just two massive islands....plus...🤔Hawaii & prolly half of Samoa.
IMG_20241010_083704.jpg
2. NASA lied to us, clearly USA is the only country on Earth.
3. Apparently USA has lot of incredibly straight river systems.
IMG_20241010_083756.jpg
4. Deny it all ya like @Rebarcock. , butt the facts prove Alaska and Hawaii are migratory islands that spend most of the year traveling up and down the west coast in search their favorite prey item....communist submarines.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah butt'if we take a step back to consider things from a much broader—far less US-centric perspective...
View attachment 223499
...we can then see from these scientifically accurate maps that y'all have been hiding some fuckin' shocking truths from the world...
1. USA is really just two massive islands....plus...🤔Hawaii & prolly half of Samoa.
View attachment 223500
2. NASA lied to us, clearly USA is the only country on Earth.
3. Apparently USA has lot of incredibly straight river systems.
View attachment 223498
4. Deny it all ya like @Rebarcock. , butt the facts prove Alaska and Hawaii are migratory islands that spend most of the year traveling up and down the west coast in search their favorite prey item....communist submarines.

Blur the GO JO BIDEN at the end nice touch.

I'd suggest Alaska would be part of the original Southern Confederacy. (Never based upon slavery but merely states rights as professed in. The 10th Amendment of our National Constitution.
I'd hop island to island shooting migratory dove and raise pigs just so me and @TopHook and his wife could eat pigeon breast wrapped in bacon.

For you that would be like a giant spider wrapped in a Roo poach cocked to well mate it is done

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
After further view we are The SEC we want everything from Missouri to SC in to the Atlantic down to all of Texas and all territorial waters and both the South and North Pole exclusively. We enjoy both legal aliens and those from other planets and Santa Claus. AND FOR THE READER Santa Claus is born of psychedelic shrooms. look it up look it down.
4 months and we conquer it all and instead of USA it will be The SEC. And the Gamecocks were the 1st to chant the SEC montra when we beat Ohio St. Then we deport the illegals and make the libs work in a collective hippie commune

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
That in fact, is the goal of the Globalists. Ie: a broken and far less powerful America.
Slowed the crisis. See above.
I can expand the Plan and we take over our guacamole providers. But the we will also absorb the war criminals due North. And I'm ok w that

Latest posts

Top Bottom