Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can we freely make fun of macsdaddy over here?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
You got bant for a KYS on the tMB. That board has gone to shit.

I haven't stepped foot over there since I left months ago. Are you saying you will get banned from tMB for telling someone to kts? Holy shit, good riddance. That was like every other post over there a year ago...Drink bleach, or whatever the flavor of the month was at the time.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I haven't stepped foot over there since I left months ago. Are you saying you will get banned from tMB for telling someone to kts? Holy shit, good riddance. That was like every other post over there a year ago...Drink bleach, or whatever the flavor of the month was at the time.
Any type of KYs, anti Biden, nsfw stuff gets gone quickly

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Im done too in may. I canceled the card, emailed the mods, and canceled my sub on the homoboard page. Rivals can suck my dick

53uykj.jpg

Freedom

Poster
Sports forums are full of people with misplaced priorities and not awake. I tried to walk that line for a while but was constantly attacked for speaking too logically. God finally got it through my head that I was wasting to much time on something that was really worthless, that was ran by liberals and people who support BLM. There was too many other more important things in life to do. When I did that, God opened up a whole new world of knowledge and things to do. I have never regretted it and I barely watch any sports now.

Top Bottom