Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can someone show

Esso Club

Elite
me how to copy/paste on here, all I get when I hit the picture image is to browse pics, photo album, etc. Thanks

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Sorry can’t help either. But am honored to have you over here posting.

I’m still trying to figure things out as much as everyone else. My clock is fucked up on here, my email is flooded with threads, so we are all learning together

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I will say that whenever we catch up we intend on fixing all the ease of use issues and having some clear instructions for things. In the mean time... not so much

Lethal34fl2

Poster
Founder
Sorry can’t help either. But am honored to have you over here posting.

I’m still trying to figure things out as much as everyone else. My clock is fucked up on here, my email is flooded with threads, so we are all learning together
If you select your profile up top (click on avatar), go to preferences, un-click the email checkboxes and you won’t get an email every time a threat is started. I had a crap ton of emails yesterday lol.

Last edited:

Westcoast24

Poster
If you select your profile up top, go to preferences, un-click the email checkboxes and you won’t get an email every time a threat is started. I had a crap ton of emails yesterday lol.
I’m dumb. Why can’t I find my profile which would take me to preferences. I went to watched threads and turned it off in there but still get emails. Not always but still

Lethal34fl2

Poster
Founder
I’m dumb. Why can’t I find my profile which would take me to preferences. I went to watched threads and turned it off in there but still get emails. Not always but still
Mine was my avatar at the top, I still get an email here or there but not every time someone posts.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
If you select your profile up top (click on avatar), go to preferences, un-click the email checkboxes and you won’t get an email every time a threat is started. I had a crap ton of emails yesterday lol.
You just got promoted. Not sure to what yet but congrats

myuserid

Poster
Founder
me how to copy/paste on here, all I get when I hit the picture image is to browse pics, photo album, etc. Thanks
I damn sure don’t care to figure it out to help. But, I damn sure appreciate your work and will check out the results of you figuring it out!

Last edited:
Top Bottom