Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can someone help me beat this?

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
There’s no solution existing unless you go through one wall.

View attachment 11200It’s not a eulerian graph. I tried this a long time ago and looked all over the internet.
The trick was to fold a corner of the paper down, creating a 'bridge' from one door to another. (Ahhh, junior high memories. Had a teacher that loved giving out all sorts of logic problems, puzzles, etc).

There are actually a few ways to read the instructions, thus more than one 'solution'.

Anywho, this is how I remember doing it. Imagine that shadow looking spot on the upper corner as a paper fold (bridge)

Screenshot_20210316-120151_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
The trick was to fold a corner of the paper down, creating a 'bridge' from one door to another. (Ahhh, junior high memories. Had a teacher that loved giving out all sorts of logic problems, puzzles, etc).

There are actually a few ways to read the instructions, thus more than one 'solution'.

Anywho, this is how I remember doing it. Imagine that shadow looking spot on the upper corner as a paper fold (bridge)

View attachment 11212
Basically going through the wall. That’s the only possibility.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Basically going through the wall. That’s the only possibility.
It's a bridge, dammit. I went OVER the wall. 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, but it's not the only possibility depending on interpretation of the instructions and pretzel logic. Somebody posted another 'solution' earlier.

Another 'solution' if looking at it as a riddle....

(Not my answer)

Begin wherever you want and draw one line through all of the doors, but you cannot go through the same door twice. Hard, but possible!

Top Bottom