Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calling it now!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Fire loggains
Fire Veneables. I'm telling you the Cock pounding gets the canned

The future of Oklahoma football under coach Brent Venables came into question during the Sooners' lopsided 35-9 loss to South Carolina at home on Saturday afternoon. Oklahoma trailed 32-3 at halftime, the program's largest home halftime deficit since 1997. The Sooners have lost three of the last four games to drop to 4-3 in Venables' third year at the helm.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Fire loggains
I think it is more Lanorris being a redshift freshman. He didn't even play his Jr yr of HS bc of injury. So he played as a senior and a couple snaps last year. He needs to work on his flat and intermediate passing.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I think it is more Lanorris being a redshift freshman. He didn't even play his Jr yr of HS bc of injury. So he played as a senior and a couple snaps last year. He needs to work on his flat and intermediate passing.
Sellers is fine. Run game passing game is fine. It's the got damn line. Pathetic. Leave the guy there

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Sellers is fine. Run game passing game is fine. It's the got damn line. Pathetic. Leave the guy there
Sellers needs reps and confidence. I bet he gets scared when he sees an airsoft gun. Fucking that toy is more clutch w accuracy. I do like Lanorris. But he isn't polished at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom