Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Call your Shot: when Does Joe quit the office or Expire

When is his presidency over?

• One month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lives eternally thanks to adrenochrome and finishes second term

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
I think he resigns with some meaning full time left in his term, i.e. more than 9+ months left, in order to let Kamala be the first woman president.

Virtue signal at its greatest.
Not a bad call, depends how much scrutiny he can take over the next couple years for being a shut in who can’t speak anymore(won’t see anything from the media).

If there’s a national tragedy that forces him to go visit families and make a speech in even 6 months he may not be able to survive it

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I don't know. I think it would be a lot harder to remove him from office than people think. He can go a LONG time without much public appearance. Envision the polar opposite of Trump.

The only thing would be if his dementia got really bad. But I have been up close and personal with Alzheimers the last 3-4 years and if there is not interaction beyond the surface level it can be disguised for some time. Probably why he keeps his distance ... less opportunity to fuck up. I guess thats captain obvious speaking but it will be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of years.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I think he resigns with some meaning full time left in his term, i.e. more than 9+ months left, in order to let Kamala be the first woman president.

Virtue signal at its greatest.
Naw, the puppet masters have tasted the power. No way they let that power go so easily.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Naw, the puppet masters have tasted the power. No way they let that power go so easily.
What are they willing to accept though? I think he legitimately would need to forget where he is mid talking point and even then the media would still deflect for him as they already have. It’s gotta be where like every single day is becoming a dementia lid day at this point

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
What are they willing to accept though? I think he legitimately would need to forget where he is mid talking point and even then the media would still deflect for him as they already have. It’s gotta be where like every single day is becoming a dementia lid day at this point
True, but it’s like putting an old dog down. What makes the current day vs the previous day vs the next day time to throw in the towel. After it is done, looking back you might realize you kept the old dog around too long. Missed signs like he had trouble walking the stairs, standing up, holding in the shit. They’re not rationally thinking.
At some point the press will gang up on the handlers and you’ll know it’s time.

Top Bottom