Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Call your shot now. Does Oatmeal Joe hold office til ‘24?

How long does Joe last?

• The full term.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Won’t make it to the midterms.

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • Won’t be in office on January 1st, 2022

Votes: 21 34.4%

• Total voters

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
0502_-_3PfY6vY.jpg
Live shot of me every day that dude is still around.

I picked the midterms but only because I think he won't go quietly into the night when they order him to. Power, dementia, money, and a family full of criminals facing indictments is a strong incentive to hang on.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
The only question really is does he have the Alzheimer’s that drags on and on or does he have the one that moves quickly.

Hoping for everyone’s sake, including his and his family’s, that it is the quick version. I have seen both and quicker is much more humane and less depressing.

denn

Legendary
Founder
The only question really is does he have the Alzheimer’s that drags on and on or does he have the one that moves quickly.

Hoping for everyone’s sake, including his and his family’s, that it is the quick version. I have seen both and quicker is much more humane and less depressing.
My grandmother had dementia and it was a terrible time. Strips you of your dignity and just sad. Like you I hope for Biden and his family that his seeming onset of Alzheimer's doesn't drag out too long. I don't wish that on anyone. What we are seeing in the limited time they allow the president in front of cameras is very concerning IMO.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I originally thought there’s no way he gets into office with dementia. Wrong.
I then thought he’d be replaced in the first 6 months. This might still be possible, but I’m thinking his handlers don’t want to give up being the puppet masters. They can green screen him from the basement and make it appear he’s at the Oval Office when they need him to speak. Also probably working on deepfakes.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
They have to get him to midterm. Heels Up got less then 1% of the vote. People don’t like her. They will get torched in midterms if she is leading the party.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
You need to add makes it just past midterms to the list.

Judging by his iris-less eyes in his speech they’re obviously willing to shoot him up with anything they can to keep the illusion going. My greatest hope is that that piece of human filth is suffering, trapped inside his own mind and body.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
I'm far more terrified by the VP than of Biden, and I believe Biden to be a colossal piece of shit and a runaway for worst president in US history.

Asked this question last night with some buddies from college...I don’t think he makes it 12 months from now. Handlers only trot him out as a puppet and Cameltoe is already doing everything else

America 1st

Founder
They have to get him to midterm. Heels Up got less then 1% of the vote. People don’t like her. They will get torched in midterms if she is leading the party.
Gonna get torched either way.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Yes Joe gets a full 4 years. He won't really making any major decisions. VP Harris wants Joe to get his 4 years in that way when she runs in 2024 all the problems can be blamed on Joe. Plus a lot of unpopular political decisions Joe can make because he's not running for a second term. The fraud that mail in voting allowed created this and the 20-30 million new immigrants will guarantee that Harris wins in 2024.

America 1st

Founder
Yes Joe gets a full 4 years. He won't really making any major decisions. VP Harris wants Joe to get his 4 years in that way when she runs in 2024 all the problems can be blamed on Joe. Plus a lot of unpopular political decisions Joe can make because he's not running for a second term. The fraud that mail in voting allowed created this and the 20-30 million new immigrants will guarantee that Harris wins in 2024.
Only I'd AZ, PA, TSUN, and 1980 let them vote.

They can vote til their little heart are content in Harris land over there on the left coast and it don't mean shit.

Fuck dem invaders tho.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
With mail in ballots and no ID laws then it won't matter. They'll just move the cheat around some more to protect a few seats here and there and they own the batshit crazy cities.

America 1st

Founder
With mail in ballots and no ID laws then it won't matter. They'll just move the cheat around some more to protect a few seats here and there and they own the batshit crazy cities.
AZ, GA, and PA have made major moves on the mail in ballots already in just a few weeks.

PA has already moved to do away with them completely.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Anyone care to change their answer? He may not make til May 1st.

tenor.gif

Top Bottom