Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War

RHT 3

Elite
I enjoyed the campaign quite a bit. Was a surprise. Nice little twist at the end.

RHT 3

Elite
Almost pulled the trigger last night but hate that they raised the price to $69 when $59 has been the standard for so long. I know it’s only $10, but you know they’ll just do it again when they see they can.

Bro its been a long ass time since they raised prices. Factoring inflation games are cheaper today than ever.

What I don't understand is why there is no true market pricing. Call of Duty could charge $100 , but other games getting $60 for their shit is a ripoff. Its artificially supporting bad games IMO.

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
Bro its been a long ass time since they raised prices. Factoring inflation games are cheaper today than ever.

What I don't understand is why there is no true market pricing. Call of Duty could charge $100 , but other games getting $60 for their shit is a ripoff. Its artificially supporting bad games IMO.
I assumed it's like the last few COD's where you have to purchase the season pass just to get all the content in the game?

RHT 3

Elite
I assumed it's like the last few COD's where you have to purchase the season pass just to get all the content in the game?
I don't know. Don't think so. I could get online without anything extra.

But after the basic who knows. I don't do online. Too chaotic for my old ass.

Top Bottom