Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CA School Board Prez Caught On Live Mic Saying ‘F*** You’ After Parent Speaks Out Against Vaccine Mandates (We'll have the last laugh)

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
KTLA reported Davidson had apologized and said in a statement that “when members of the public address the Board of Education, they must be heard with respect.” “I reaffirm my commitment to serve our community with dignity and integrity, and I hope they will accept my sincere apology,” Davidson said in the statement.

What a load of garbage. He meant it or wouldn't have said it in the first place.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
george-costanza-was-that-wrong.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
KTLA reported Davidson had apologized and said in a statement that “when members of the public address the Board of Education, they must be heard with respect.” “I reaffirm my commitment to serve our community with dignity and integrity, and I hope they will accept my sincere apology,” Davidson said in the statement.

What a load of garbage. He meant it or wouldn't have said it in the first place.
“He used to say that artists use lies, to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up.”

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
He's sorry he got caught. He aint changed shit about his opinion. If anything, he'll get more radical because now he's angry he got called out.

Top Bottom