Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buying from companies that don't hate us

Pete_Cawthon

Elite
Founder
There's a long list of companies that hate us and rather than focus on them, I thought we might have some suggestions or feedback on companies that don't hate us.

I'm curious if anyone is using Patriot Mobile. Thoughts? Data slowdowns?

Also, anyone have any insight into the Gab phone and when that might be released?

5starboiler

Poster
My Pillow. They got booted from Kohl's, Wayfair, H-E-B and Bed Bath & Beyond according to the founder. Those companies just made my shit list.
Fuck HEB, that’s unbelievable. Love Central Market but if I need to be judged for liking a balanced budget, small federal government, and only 2 genders I’ll go to Whole Foods. Betofication of this great state continues. Thanks Libs.

As for places to shop, no company is going to come out Pro Trump, and they shouldn’t, bad for business (except Goya lol) Just look for companies that don’t go all SJW and reward them with your dollars.

Lolyoyo6

Poster
Fuck HEB, that’s unbelievable. Love Central Market but if I need to be judged for liking a balanced budget, small federal government, and only 2 genders I’ll go to Whole Foods. Betofication of this great state continues. Thanks Libs.

As for places to shop, no company is going to come out Pro Trump, and they shouldn’t, bad for business (except Goya lol) Just look for companies that don’t go all SJW and reward them with your dollars.
Uh, Whole Foods is a huge SJW company.

Jweast2486

Poster
Living in Michigan I’m down to Kroger’s for groceries...Walmart is all China Joe, Meijer’s piece of shit lucky sperm club kid supposedly Republican voted for impeachment. I’m sure Kroger has done something I just haven’t found out about

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder

While Whole Foods may not be betofied, it is definitely bezosfied and that’s honestly even worse.

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
You'd be surprised. I just don't have the time to fuck with it right now. I've got a masters in microelectronics
tenor.gif

The CEO of HEB could shit on the american flag on live television and kick me in the nuts and I would still shop there. GOAT grocery chain and its not close.

mtsuhog85

Poster
Founder
Delta airlines flies a BLM flag, donates money, and has BLM pins for its employees to wear.

CEO is a huge dem.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
My buddies dad was the guy that founded the HEB Hunger Relief program and the HEB Disaster Response programs. Known as the god father of food banking for all the meals he and his programs helped feed people around the country and even Mexico. He passed away about 2 weeks ago after having Covid. He was a good dude and helped build the culture at HEB about taking care of people (they provide death benefits for anyone retiring from HEB so they covered his funeral expenses too). I may not like everything that HEB does but they generally stay out of politics and are one of the better run companies out there that, for the most part, try to do things the right way.

I'll cut out any other company that engages in politics (where possible) but HEB isn't making that list. RIP Mr. Garcia.

FayuGes!

Poster
Phenomenal thread, I believe strongly in voting with my wallet and development of a list of businesses that don't hate us is a terrific initiative. Well done, OP, let's all keep it going!

Speaking of voting with my wallet, I just joined here and cancelled my Yahoo/Rivals membership today. Happy to be here.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Phenomenal thread, I believe strongly in voting with my wallet and development of a list of businesses that don't hate us is a terrific initiative. Well done, OP, let's all keep it going!

Speaking of voting with my wallet, I just joined here and cancelled my Yahoo/Rivals membership today. Happy to be here.
How did you hear about us? I know they have been killing every thread that mentions crootn.

I've still got my membership over there

FayuGes!

Poster
I saw the initial announcements over there about the creation of this site, and when I searched for "Crootn" there yesterday, a thread or two referencing this showed up.

All people over there need to know is to search (Google or better yet, Brave) on the term crootn.com and they will find us.

Maybe drop guerrilla posts there every so often with that message - I think I still can until the end of the month (I think, haven't tested).

This place is EXACTLY what I was looking for - open and honest conversation.

Top Bottom