Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buck breaking: Why all the black males are turning gay

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Used to work in a call center with roughly 450-500 black males. I’d estimate 1/2 to 3/4 did gay shit on the downlow and some were open and out
I hope that trend continues. Maybe the entire male population will gay out and help us balance the drug, crime and assault situation. Not to mention less welfare mommas with 6 kids and no daddy any where in sight, except with his head buried in some dude's crotch..

Jtrain80

Legendary
There was a very interesting conversation about this on rivals a couple yrs back.

Then this Cherokee Indian tells everyone that his people would/did kill themselves before they became slaves, hence bringing foreigners. The NA's considered it women's work and would never stop so low.

Buck breaking farms were a brutal affair. Ever wondered where the term "mother fucker" came from?

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I hope that trend continues. Maybe the entire male population will gay out and help us balance the drug, crime and assault situation. Not to mention less welfare mommas with 6 kids and no daddy any where in sight, except with his head buried in some dude's crotch..
Outstanding!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
One other factor: It appears that black women are fed up with the stupid shit black loafers that have no direction in life. They have nothing to motivate them to achieve. And as Hillary Clinton said" "Black men are super predators." No surprise our prisons are full of them, dwarfing the white male population. When are the idiotic left policy wonks going to wake the fuck up? NEVER. FUCKING NEVER.
Black men get longer prison sentences than white men for the same crime:  Study - ABC News

BigBucnNole

Elite
Same thing is happening to lower income whites. Divorce rates are up, there is no economic opportunity, so families are collapsing. Leaves you with aggressive mother’s, absent fathers, and broken kids.

BigBucnNole

Elite
One other factor: It appears that black women are fed up with the stupid shit black loafers that have no direction in life. They have nothing to motivate them to achieve. And as Hillary Clinton said" "Black men are super predators." No surprise our prisons are full of them, dwarfing the white male population. When are the idiotic left policy wonks going to wake the fuck up? NEVER. FUCKING NEVER.
View attachment 26636

I read this in Sam Elliot’s voice.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Same thing is happening to lower income whites pores. Divorce rates are up, there is no economic opportunity, so families are collapsing. Leaves you with aggressive mother’s, absent fathers, and broken kids.
FIFY

Exactly the way we should be looking at it. Blacks being gay is the least of our problems in that community

BigBucnNole

Elite
Exactly the way we should be looking at it. Blacks being gay is the least of our problems in that community

It’s not a black thing as much as a class thing. You don’t see it to the same degree with whites because we are a much broader group.

Poor whites also don’t have the social influences that poor blacks do. So the issues are swept under the rug.

America 1st

Founder
It’s not a black thing as much as a class thing. You don’t see it to the same degree with whites because we are a much broader group.

Poor whites also don’t have the social influences that poor blacks do. So the issues are swept under the rug.
White culture is generally about problem solving where as black culture is generally about collecting on what is believed to be "owed".

Even poor whites generally believe in avoiding government and society because they believe it will get in their way of a come up where as black society will embrace government or any other idea they believe will get them a leg up for a day because there is no long term visions of success or self reliance.

BigBucnNole

Elite
White culture is generally about problem solving where as black culture is generally about collecting on what is believed to be "owed".

Even poor whites generally believe in avoiding government and society because they believe it will get in their way of a come up where as black society will embrace government or any other idea they believe will get them a leg up for a day because there is no long term visions of success or self reliance.

Poor whites love welfare too. US has a serious underclass problem. The entire group needs heavy cultural reformation. But then you could make the argument that the current state of white trash and poor blacks is a symptom of zero economic opportunity.

Delivering pizzas don’t pay as well as factory work. Blacks just happened to get hit with that phenomenon before whites.

America 1st

Founder
Poor whites love welfare too. US has a serious underclass problem. The entire group needs heavy cultural reformation. But then you could make the argument that the current state of white trash and poor blacks is a symptom of zero economic opportunity.

Delivering pizzas don’t pay as well as factory work. Blacks just happened to get hit with that phenomenon before whites.
Whites collect plenty of welfare too but it's about their mindset when they do it.

Whites hate government even when the collect it. Blacks hate whites in place of government.

Round where I live pizza boys make as much or more than factory workers. That's actually a large part of the problem is hourly wages have been shit for so long few believe it even gets them ahead to work these jobs (or any job at all).

BigBucnNole

Elite
Whites collect plenty of welfare too but it's about their mindset when they do it.

Whites hate government even when the collect it. Blacks hate whites in place of government.

Round where I live pizza boys make as much or more than factory workers. That's actually a large part of the problem is hourly wages have been shit for so long few believe it even gets them ahead to work these jobs (or any job at all).

I agree with you. What’s funny is the definition of white supremacy to liberal whites and blacks are two completely different concepts. Libs think it’s “racism” and whites running around with bleach and nooses. Blacks think it’s the power monopoly whites have at the upper echelons of societies. Which they aren’t entirely wrong, but I think it’s more a case of your network looks and acts like you do. So when whites run society, obviously their friends and families are white too. And their friends aren’t working in gas stations, they also sit in similar positions of power and lines of work.

That being said, poors are poor for a number of reasons and mentality plays into it. Lazy whites and blacks that have been created culturally want to play victim and get free shit. A lack of economic opportunity breeds a shitty work ethic. It breeds stupidity, it breeds crime, and a whole slew of other negative factors.

The biggest problem, like you said is that factories pay shit wages. That’s because the factories left and the very few remaining that need labor are competing with dominos pizza. Only way to fix it is to retool the work force, strengthen the human brains and push cultural reform.

America 1st

Founder
I agree with you. What’s funny is the definition of white supremacy to liberal whites and blacks are two completely different concepts. Libs think it’s “racism” and whites running around with bleach and nooses. Blacks think it’s the power monopoly whites have at the upper echelons of societies. Which they aren’t entirely wrong, but I think it’s more a case of your network looks and acts like you do. So when whites run society, obviously their friends and families are white too. And their friends aren’t working in gas stations, they also sit in similar positions of power and lines of work.

That being said, poors are poor for a number of reasons and mentality plays into it. Lazy whites and blacks that have been created culturally want to play victim and get free shit. A lack of economic opportunity breeds a shitty work ethic. It breeds stupidity, it breeds crime, and a whole slew of other negative factors.

The biggest problem, like you said is that factories pay shit wages. That’s because the factories left and the very few remaining that need labor are competing with dominos pizza. Only way to fix it is to retool the work force, strengthen the human brains and push cultural reform.
I hope we get the education reform we need but I don't want to ever go back to labor being undervalued like it was.

The globalism, lack of value for domestic products, and lack of protected trade has gone on for so long you can literally see it in the workers themselves (the points you mentioned along with lack of skilled and unskilled labor, shortages of healthcare workers, shortages of engineers, workers quiting at previously unimaginable rates, ect.).

BigBucnNole

Elite
I hope we get the education reform we need but I don't want to ever go back to labor being undervalued like it was.

The globalism, lack of value for domestic products, and lack of protected trade has gone on for so long you can literally see it in the workers themselves (the points you mentioned along with lack of skilled and unskilled labor, shortages of healthcare workers, shortages of engineers, workers quiting at previously unimaginable rates, ect.).

I think to a degree post war reconstruction over valued the worker to a degree and we built a lot of institutions on the back of it. Then you get the added factors of high taxes, capital shortages, innovation like the microchip, and it culminates in this storm we’re seeing now.

I don’t care what the price of labor is, along as it’s a free market rate. I care more about social mobility and access. Then let folks figure out where they sit in that frame.

Just think about how much human capital is being wasted because of shit training, networks, and shitty culture. If Einstein, the exact same mental power and ability, was black living in Southside Chicago today, would he be able to achieve similar levels of success?

America 1st

Founder
I think to a degree post war reconstruction over valued the worker to a degree and we built a lot of institutions on the back of it. Then you get the added factors of high taxes, capital shortages, innovation like the microchip, and it culminates in this storm we’re seeing now.

I don’t care what the price of labor is, along as it’s a free market rate. I care more about social mobility and access. Then let folks figure out where they sit in that frame.

Just think about how much human capital is being wasted because of shit training, networks, and shitty culture. If Einstein, the exact same mental power and ability, was black living in Southside Chicago today, would he be able to achieve similar levels of success?
I disagree with this. As long as we trade with countries that provide cheap foreign labor then labor in America needs to be protected and valued as the national security product that it is. The post war value of labor was about appropriate if not still undervalued by a surge of available workers returning home.

Certainly agree that shit culture is the problem. Education continues to teach failing principles, laziness, and worthless information. If Einstein were black today he would likely be too worried about burning down businesses, looting, blaming whitey, and getting shot by his neighbor to ever care about being a productive member of society.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
It’s the white mans fault why there are so many homosexual and transgender black males

Lack of strong Male role models and bullying has been eradicated past anyone age like 17 and down

From the Black people I’ve spoken to about this, one of the reasons is (Warining: muhhh blame White people alert) because white people instantly idolize every single Black hero like Thomas Sowell and throw in comments to the effect of “why can’t black people get behind an upstanding man like this.” It’s a pretty subtely condescending thing to say

Latest posts

Top Bottom