Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BTW, coal and nuclear plants give zero f*cks about cold weather and also don't spike in price

AgEngDawg

Legendary
like natural gas does.

A coal plant typically has a 90 day supply of coal ON SITE!!!

They literally stack the shit right at the plant.

A coal-fired power plant will keep rolling no matter what just like they have for over hundy years.

Well tested technology MFers!!!

Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Untill there is a good way to store energy without heavy metal batteries which lose a lot of their charge in cold weather Nuclear is the only clean sustainable energy answer. Blows my mind the left cannot see this, had this argument with my lib daughter a few weeks ago.

People think energy is created then stored for use but that is not the truth, it is a constant feed of power from an energy sources not a create/store and use at a later time.

Jweast2486

Poster
What fries me is as we destroy our energy production and energy plants in favor of pipe dream inefficient green energy slush funds, China is building a coal plant a week, and likely not the modernized cleaner burning/scrubber equipped ones we build and have, old school dirty, fuck the environment ones.

When they do replace us as the lone super power, I will laugh if they get rid of all this lib environmental shit, since they won’t need to use it anymore as an excuse to control us.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Doesn't blow my mind when you realize they don't give a shit about it. It's a made up industry to ramp up subsidies and collect a huge pay day.

No she truly believes in it, which taking care of our environment is a noble cause but she has been brainwashed into thinking solar and wind are the answer. When I tried to tell her it wasn't about power production but about storage she just rolls her eyes.

I am not against taking care of our environment and yes I know China is the real problem but we should always strive to make our world a better place rather than a dirtier one. Innovation in Nuclear and Fusion are the answer unless someone can figure out a safe/cheap way to store energy renewables like solar and wind are not.

BigBucnNole

Elite
No she truly believes in it, which taking care of our environment is a noble cause but she has been brainwashed into thinking solar and wind are the answer. When I tried to tell her it wasn't about power production but about storage she just rolls her eyes.

I am not against taking care of our environment and yes I know China is the real problem but we should always strive to make our world a better place rather than a dirtier one. Innovation in Nuclear and Fusion are the answer unless someone can figure out a safe/cheap way to store energy renewables like solar and wind are not.

Well yea, I should've prefaced it a little. The acolytes believe it.

Top Bottom