Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bridge Street shutting down

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I heard from my good buddy, YNWA that Bridge Street is officially closing down to become an amusement park. Can someone else confirm this please?

Regards
Huffbuffer
688ba771d540573c30c893c95332f325.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I heard from my good buddy, YNWA that Bridge Street is officially closing down to become an amusement park. Can someone else confirm this please?

Regards
Huffbuffer
I have not heard that absurd bit of information. If we were 10 miles outside of Dallas TX or LA there would be enough population to support at 40 acre amusement park. Personally I think this is the most awesome bullshit I have heard in some time. Be sure to invest in it!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Lol my daughters put like 1000 FSF stickers on bridge street last week. They prob got tired of trying to peel them all off and just decided to close the place down
That explains everything. From shutting down Bridge Street to wrecking the 2021 SMDC Conference by running though walls with a Spartan steel helmet on. You family is an awesome wrecking crew. Just be careful where you unleash it.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
That explains everything. From shutting down Bridge Street to wrecking the 2021 SMDC Conference by running though walls with a Spartan steel helmet on. You family is an awesome wrecking crew. Just be careful where you unleash it.
Yeah none of us are allowed in the Krispy Kreme anymore

Latest posts

Top Bottom