Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Breaking News -New mask mandate is unbelievable

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Our co started back up with mandates today. I saw 3 people with a mask by an hour into the day.
Supposedly mine is back in masks too.

Saw a couple morons at a bus stop wearing them but other than that nobody had them back on that wouldn’t otherwise because of their jobs.

None in the fast food places and I hit up three different franchises today.

mrt

Elite
What's eerie is that I live within a stones throw distance to the local high school and the silence over the past year is mind boggling. You usually hear the football and baseball games because the speaker system is loud and the lighting for night games come thru my bedroom window like a lightening bolt. Often the lights stay on all night and never go off. I wonder where to hell has everyone gone.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I need some advice and I know I have come
To the right place.

I live on a cul-de-sac with a ton of kids (21 kids on our street). Only one kid with huge liberal parents wears a mask. If he steps foot in my house, his mask goes on.

It’s to the point now where masks bother me so much, I want to ask him not to wear it in my house. Is that Mistake? He is about 9 years old fwiw. It will clearly cause drama with the neighbors, but I’m at my limit with masks.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I need some advice and I know I have come
To the right place.

I live on a cul-de-sac with a ton of kids (21 kids on our street). Only one kid with huge liberal parents wears a mask. If he steps foot in my house, his mask goes on.

It’s to the point now where masks bother me so much, I want to ask him not to wear it in my house. Is that Mistake? He is about 9 years old fwiw. It will clearly cause drama with the neighbors, but I’m at my limit with masks.
It's not the kids fault. Just pull a prank on the parents to let them know they suck.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Our co started back up with mandates today. I saw 3 people with a mask by an hour into the day.
Same. They said they are using CDC guidance now, but our cases are lower than when covid started and haven't really been increasing with any regularity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom