Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bluegrass music fans::

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
We all know Billy Strings is the future of bluegrass (jam) music.

Sturgill Simpson released two volumes of kick ass bluegrass in 2021.

But!

I’ve been vibing some old Yonder Mountain String Band.

Haven’t seen them live since COVID but they used to be a must see each year.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
KOTH is great, but IMO Family Guy > American Dad > Archer > KOTH. South Park may be better too, but depends more on which episode.
American dad >> Family Guy. Archer is good. Too many one off seasons with a separate storyline.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
American dad >> Family Guy. Archer is good. Too many one off seasons with a separate storyline.

I prefer Family Guy, but can't hate on prefering American Dad. 2 of the GOAT cartoon, either way you rank em.

I fucking love the ongoing storyline of Steve trying to get laid, and failing miserably. The 2 best examples are the one where Stan got addicted to crack & ruined his chance with the smokin hot gymnast who wanted him, and the one where their tour guide on that island wanted Steve, but she was killed in a cave in.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I prefer Family Guy, but can't hate on prefering American Dad. 2 of the GOAT cartoon, either way you rank em.

I fucking love the ongoing storyline of Steve trying to get laid, and failing miserably. The 2 best examples are the one where Stan got addicted to crack & ruined his chance with the smokin hot gymnast who wanted him, and the one where their tour guide on that island wanted Steve, but she was killed in a cave in.

Steven Anita Smith

Also, Roger and his many personas might be the best character in cartoon history

Top Bottom