Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blue Origin flight with William Shatner

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Went off well. Wathing them land and subsequently trying to open the capsule and it kind of looks like a shit show.

They land in the middle of the desert and it probably took them 10 minutes just to reach the capsule. The passengers sat inside the whole time they were waiting and then an awkward video of Bezos tapping on the shell.

Its taken them another 5-10 minutes to get the whole door open.

Kinda weird.

I'll ad that Shatner looks incredible for 90 years old. Full homo

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Shat says he saw death on his trip…

I'm guessing at his age, he sees it everytime he looks over his shoulder.

1yh6ar.jpg

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Went off well. Wathing them land and subsequently trying to open the capsule and it kind of looks like a shit show.

They land in the middle of the desert and it probably took them 10 minutes just to reach the capsule. The passengers sat inside the whole time they were waiting and then an awkward video of Bezos tapping on the shell.

Its taken them another 5-10 minutes to get the whole door open.

Kinda weird.

I'll ad that Shatner looks incredible for 90 years old. Full homo
Shatner was more compelling and interesting than the flight. Bezos can only pretend to be in the same class as Elon Musk.

Last edited:

mrt

Elite
First time I ever watched William was on an old episode of The Twilight Zone, then you young guys wouldn't know about that. We only had 2 TV stations in 1954 but the nightly lineup was great. One of my favorites was Amos n Andy. I watched the very first episode of Gunsmoke, all the old 30s sci fi series like Flash Gordon and others. Saturdays was non stop good series. I hated to see 5pm come round because the news came on and it just ruined an otherwise great day. Come to think of it today is about the same..

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
First time I ever watched William was on an old episode of The Twilight Zone, then you young guys wouldn't know about that. We only had 2 TV stations in 1954 but the nightly lineup was great. One of my favorites was Amos n Andy. I watched the very first episode of Gunsmoke, all the old 30s sci fi series like Flash Gordon and others. Saturdays was non stop good series. I hated to see 5pm come round because the news came on and it just ruined an otherwise great day. Come to think of it today is about the same..
I was born in 53, but I grew up watching all of those awesome shows. They sure don't make them like that anymore. Not just nostalgia, but fact. TV shows today are cranked out like cookies and they go stale within a month. Shitty concepts, shitty scripts and shitty actors ads up to one big shit show!

Last edited:

mrt

Elite
I was born in 53, but I grew up watching all of those awesome shows. They sure don't make them like that anymore. Not just nostalgia, but fact. TV shows today and cranked out like cookies and they go stale within a month. Shitty concepts, shitty scripts and shitty actors ads up to one big shit show!
Texaco Star and Milton Berle was gut busting......Ladies and Germs ;0) It was mid 70s when Benny Hill arrived to American TV and I still watch it on youtube it's so damned funny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom