Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blood 🩸 type graphic

D

Deleted member 2886

I swear it said the universal donor on a history channel series. Maybe I’m misremembering
It's all good bro, I find similar incongruities all the time.
An example would be while trying to research the extremely complex subject of blood types.
Unsure what's going on with this subject coz I keep finding wildly conflicting "official" information, as well as the usual mountains of deliberate disinformation and uninformed misinformation.

D

Deleted member 2886

I have not.
Oh true.
Do you get to know if the blood is from a "vaxxed" individual?
Probably should've asked this first, but what sort of lab work do you engage in?
Guessing ya must do a fair bit of dark field blood microscopy with live blood samples aye?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Oh true.
Do you get to know if the blood is from a "vaxxed" individual?
Probably should've asked this first, but what sort of lab work do you engage in?
Guessing ya must do a fair bit of dark field blood microscopy with live blood samples aye?

I can see the patient's chart & it says if fhey are vaxxed right on the main page(ridiculous btw), but I rarely notice or pay attention honestly.

As far as the work I do, just general lab work, in all areas our hospital lab has...chemistry, blood bank, urinalysis, hematology/coag. Basically I run bood work in all departments, plus urinalysis, and do blood typing, antibody screening and crossmatches in blood bank.

Alot of the job is also running the analyzers...maintenance, QC & calibrations, etc. Some of these machines are pretty complex & expensive as shit. Takes alot of work to keep them running.

The only time I look through a microscope is urinalysis, blood smears in heme, and occasionally spinal, serous, or synovial fluid, but not dark field. Not the most interesting job, but I like it, and am pretty good at what I do.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I can see the patient's chart & it says if fhey are vaxxed right on the main page(ridiculous btw), but I rarely notice or pay attention honestly.

As far as the work I do, just general lab work, in all areas our hospital lab has...chemistry, blood bank, urinalysis, hematology/coag. Basically I run bood work in all departments, plus urinalysis, and do blood typing, antibody screening and crossmatches in blood bank.

Alot of the job is also running the analyzers...maintenance, QC & calibrations, etc. Some of these machines are pretty complex & expensive as shit. Takes alot of work to keep them running.

The only time I look through a microscope is urinalysis, blood smears in heme, and occasionally spinal, serous, or synovial fluid, but not dark field. Not the most interesting job, but I like it, and am pretty good at what I do.

I know I don’t want the mudblood

Top Bottom