Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blood 🩸 type graphic

D

Deleted member 2886

The good thing about your blood type is that you don't ever need to know it. The hospital won't take your word for it anyway. If they don't have time for a type and crossmatch, you just get O negative, regardless.
Just begun learning about this stuff.
Is this your area of expertise?

D

Deleted member 2886

Yessir. I do lab work at a hospital, including work in the blood bank.
Far out bro, that's tripppy as!
This is quite a rare opportunity.(*IE: I'd usually rely solely on the net for info.)

I've just gotta quickly go take care of today's grow cycle progression, would you mind if I asked you some questions?,...&/or for your opinions/insights?

(*no rush, plus I'm guessing that it's probably way past late o'clock in The States right now too.)

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Far out bro, that's tripppy as!
This is quite a rare opportunity.(*IE: I'd usually rely solely on the net for info.)

I've just gotta quickly go take care of today's grow cycle progression, would you mind if I asked you some questions?,...&/or for your opinions/insights?

(*no rush, plus I'm guessing that it's probably way past late o'clock in The States right now too.)

Sure, fire away!

D

Deleted member 2886

Sure, fire away!
Thanks aye, I do appreciate this.
Something weirds happening as I've been trying to find a particular scientific doc I was reading last night, hoping to show you.
I've typed the same search terms(+variations) on four search engines.
Not sure why everything posted beyond roughly -page 3, is just those weird gibberish titled URLs that go to that ghey "lottery jackpot" ¿trap? site where ya gotta close the browser in order to escape.

Oler Ted

Elite
Something weirds happening as I've been trying to find a particular scientific doc I was reading last night, hoping to show you.
Not sure why everything posted beyond roughly -page 3, is just those weird gibberish titled URLs that go to that ghey "lottery jackpot" ¿trap? site where ya gotta close the browser in order to escape.
Look into the dead internet theory

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Did you search your browser history? Might be easier to find there.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 123026
What's your opinion on this👆?
D'ya reckon it's accurate?

Also, 😅any dodgey goings-on in your particular profession?

😂Found a bunch of shit like this while searching earlier:
View attachment 123027

View attachment 123029

I don't recall exact percentages, but those numbers look right to me. It is interesting how so many red cell antibodies only occur in people from certain areas in the world, just like many genetic disorders.

The majority of people have never heard of most of these antibodies/antigens. The one everyone does know is the ABO system which is based off the anti-A, anti-B antibodies & the corresponding A & B antigens. You get the + & - after the ABO from the Rh system, based off the Anti-D antibody.

Beyond those two typing systems (ABO & Rh) there are dozens of other significant antibodies related to red blood cells. Shit can get pretty complicated, but luckily my hospital doesn't do anitbody panels, so we get to send that shit to the big hospital across town.

D

Deleted member 2886

The blood type on the shroud of Turin is O+. Universal donor.
Source?
I just done a quick search, apparently it's claimed to be AB+ and is said to match that of the Sudarium?
Screenshot_2022-07-27-19-47-36-25_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-27-19-46-37-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Below, is an interesting map supposedly showing the origins of DNA analysis from the dust vacuumed from the shroud of Turin.
Screenshot_2022-07-27-19-49-32-14_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

I don't recall exact percentages, but those numbers look right to me. It is interesting how so many red cell antibodies only occur in people from certain areas in the world, just like many genetic disorders.

The majority of people have never heard of most of these antibodies/antigens. The one everyone does know is the ABO system which is based off the anti-A, anti-B antibodies & the corresponding A & B antigens. You get the + & - after the ABO from the Rh system, based off the Anti-D antibody.

Beyond those two typing systems (ABO & Rh) there are dozens of other significant antibodies related to red blood cells. Shit can get pretty complicated, but luckily my hospital doesn't do anitbody panels, so we get to send that shit to the big hospital across town.
Have you noticed any unusual changes in the blood of those who've had any of the "covid"-"vaccines"?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom