Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black Velma is officially IMdB's worst entry ever

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It's wild that every show is worse than the one before it. I didn't think we'd see anything worse than Ring of Power and then Witcher Blood Origin was just hot garbage that I assumed would be the worst show ever for quite a while... It didn't even hold that title for 2 months before falling to #2. Woke Hollywood sucks.

MalO

Elite

The last Hollywood film I watched was Willy's Wonderland. It was 90% good. The only problem I had with it was that they injected a sex scene that didn't really belong in a proper horror movie. I enjoyed it even though it was a janky B movie because there really wasn't anything "woke" about it.

I've been watching anime pretty much exclusively for years because they don't put up with this shit over in Japan. That hasn't stopped woketards from trying to sabotage it though. English translators keep messing up our translations. Or they try to organize boycotts.

It's just petty. These are pathetic people.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So Velma and Shaggy are what ? Mixed ? Indian ?

Good lord.
R.0dd1a73114bbbacb3823c1439aa94c07

Self inserts. All these unfunny/untalented feminist love to put themselves into old favorites to 'stick it to the man'.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Black Thelma lives across-the-skereet
Shentook out my mail box. Shenconyrolsmthencokemimflow and out go. But I had to pull herb75ntearnol ass ournmy ditch. Where dem negras

RHT 3

Elite
I watched the first 5 minutes. They threw in so many stupid jokes about all kinds of stupid shit I cut it off.

Starting, then stopping only a couple minutes in, and never going back tells them far more than never starting the show.

Top Bottom