Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black Republican Tim Scott being demonized by the left

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
01F4HJYG2BXY90HCBGNETKCHK1.jpeg

RACE / DOUGLAS ANDREWS / APR. 30, 2021

The Left’s Vile Attack on Tim Scott​

The South Carolina Republican spoke the truth, stood up for America, and exposed the intolerant Left.

Before we launch into the Left’s racist attack on South Carolina Senator Tim Scott, we should pay homage to the guy who made it all possible: Jack Dorsey.

Yep, Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter. Because that vile cesspool of his, that depraved netherworld of hot takes and haters, allowed the racist attacks to trend on its site for nearly 12 hours.

Twitter eventually blocked the phrase “Uncle Tim” from appearing in its “Trending” section, but the platform was noncommittal about whether its racist users will be banned until their tweets are deleted.

“I can confirm that we are blocking the phrase you referenced from appearing in Trends,” a Twitter spokesperson told the Washington Examiner yesterday. “We want Trends to promote healthy conversations on Twitter. This means that at times, we may not allow or may temporarily prevent content from appearing in Trends until more context is available. This includes Trends that violate The Twitter Rules.”

Ah, The Twitter Rules. The rules that censor Republican presidents, censor damaging news stories about Democrat presidential candidates, and allow the likes of LeBron James to dox and threaten with death the occasional cop.

Cre8ive

Founder
Where are all of the Republicans? I don't hear much from them in his defense. You know why? Too many so called Republicans are fucking dick sucking pussies and they need to get the shit kicked out of them all the way back to the trailer park they came from. It is an embarrassment. No words. No balls. No chance.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Tim deserves to be called out but not for his God given skin color.

Cre8ive

Founder
Here's more of what i am talking about...and the Republican response? The outrage? Nope. No balls from our side. I admire the democrats and liberal minions in that they know how to cut throats and take power. But I must also admit that the sorry state of the Republican party makes the "take no prisoners" approach by the left so very easy to pull off. What in the fuck is going on? Who in the hell have we put in office that has any balls? Trump leaves and their dicks shrivel up. What a bunch of feckless pussies that call themselves conservatives. Conservatives know how to fight for crying out loud. We get in peoples faces. We throw the first punch in the real world. But those shits we elected and sent to Washington seem to have forgotten how to win any kind of a fight?! I honestly can't believe what is going on. It's over boys.

Somebody better start growing some balls or we don't stand a chance in hell of winning back anything. They are getting their asses kicked more and more and more.

If you have the stomach go to Fox news and read the whole article, it gets much, much worse. You will not believe what the left is doing to Tim Scott in print, on television and in newspapers.

Tim Scott.jpeg

Last edited:

Jtrain80

Legendary
Fuck him.

Regardless of the color of his skin, he is a politician/government employee and therefore what is wrong with this country.

He will sell out his fellow citizens as fast as a Democrat will.

Latest posts

Top Bottom