Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big night tonight

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Your guys peer pressure is off the charts!

It’s a catch 22, do I lose the respect of you faggots by not sharing some sauce, or do I lose the respect of all the other Patriots by posting some low class shit on here?

I don’t wanna let anyone down. Lol

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Your guys peer pressure is off the charts!

It’s a catch 22, do I lose the respect of you faggots by not sharing some sauce, or do I lose the respect of all the other Patriots by posting some low class shit on here?

I don’t wanna let anyone down. Lol

You didn't even tell us how it went down. Not even the backstory or play by play?

WTF?

No character development? What is the wife like? What is the friends backstory? Is she married? Does she have tats? WTF man, these are basic questions which we don't know the answer to.

Last edited:

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
So you create a post implying a 3some with your SO and a hot chick.

You provide pic.

Questions starting coming for proof.

You tease with another photo and imply fun was had.

But are now perplexed by the conundrum you've caused for yourself??

TJHall1

Legendary
I'll give it to ya chinadongsong, you had a lot of people going with this charade and farce.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
(Running through the Target aisle trying to find a matching blanket)
giphy.gif

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Just DM me the full photo set and any videos you have and I’ll let the guys on here know if it’s legit or not. I will keep them to myself
Next thursday at 6:30 on TFSF. Please join us for TFSF Podcast Episode 14 this Thursday @ 6:30 PM! We will be discussing Afghanistan news and hitting hard on the equipment we left behind for the Taliban to joyride the skys! We will also be discussing 3D printing - we will give a brief overview of the process and talk about what type of parts can be printed!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Next thursday at 6:30 on TFSF. Please join us for TFSF Podcast Episode 14 this Thursday @ 6:30 PM! We will be discussing Afghanistan news and hitting hard on the equipment we left behind for the Taliban to joyride the skys! We will also be discussing 3D printing - we will give a brief overview of the process and talk about what type of parts can be printed!
Are you saying we should have a special segment?

Latest posts

Top Bottom