Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biden to nominate a trans and a lesbian to DoD positions

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Are they qualified? My only question.

Also, what positions? If it is some low level job, I probably don't care. That said, I don't want people in high levels of the DOD making decisions about our Country's defense, who have to be on taking major hormones, hormone blockers, wtf ever, just to function every day.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Who's on top if they hook up?

tenor.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Psychologically challenged, gender confused, sentient entities are people too. Let's give them a chance to prove us right before we predict an unmitigated conflagration of solid waste forming an immovable object (being brain dead) confronting an unstoppable force (liberal bullshit).
Lincoln-statue-web.jpgLincoln is ashamed.jpg
I think Abe speaks for all of us with this particular subject matter.

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
We really need to get our noses bloodied by a foreign power, to show just how weak Biden has made us.
Let's hope American servicemen & servicewomen don't have to die for that monster to be exposed.

If a couple million Antifa, BLM, or Cali folks gotta go that's a different story.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Let's hope American servicemen & servicewomen don't have to die for that monster to be exposed.

If a couple million Antifa, BLM, or Cali folks gotta go that's a different story.
Whole lot of parents of service members I know are talking their kids into getting out.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Whole lot of parents of service members I know are talking their kids into getting out.
Yeah cuz Puddin is likely to sacrifice them in the sand so Iran can build a pipeline or some shit.

Top Bottom