Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biden thread on “they’re all our children”

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
They’re all our children,' he said Wednesday, addressing educators at the 2022 Teacher of the Year ceremony hosted by the White House. 'They are not somebody's else children. They're like yours when they're in the classroom.'

Biden also took aim at parents and Republican legislators who have spearheaded efforts to ban books and bar sexually explicit or overly politically correct curriculum.

Considering that parents are already paranoid with schools regarding brainwashing students on CRT and trying to strip k-3 children of their innocence with "teaching" about gender identity, I think Depends Joe's remarks were ill-placed at best. Problem is his remarks were intentional and he wants that wedge between the parent and their child and he, along with other leftists, want to use the government teacher as the wedge.

"It takes a village to raise a child" is a fvcking commie phrase if I ever heard one.

TJHall1

Legendary
Considering that parents are already paranoid with schools regarding brainwashing students on CRT and trying to strip k-3 children of their innocence with "teaching" about gender identity, I think Depends Joe's remarks were ill-placed at best. Problem is his remarks were intentional and he wants that wedge between the parent and their child and he, along with other leftists, want to use the government teacher as the wedge.

"It takes a village to raise a child" is a fvcking commie phrase if I ever heard one.
This is just trying too hard to make joe look bad. I mean, gimme a break. He does enough to look like an idiot, this is not one of those times.

This is just trying too hard to make joe look bad. I mean, gimme a break. He does enough to look like an idiot, this is not one of those times.

Hey, maybe you're right. I go back and forth on whether he's a dementia-riddled clown to that of just a fool with shitty policies. If it's the former, then maybe our POTUS doesn't know of one of the biggest issues that the public is paying attention to. I know 10 years ago I'd say for sure Depends Joe is just a fool with shitty policies.

I know the left, which includes his handlers, believes in the wedge I spoke of. Not being a tin foil guy here....

TJHall1

Legendary
Hey, maybe you're right. I go back and forth on whether he's a dementia-riddled clown to that of just a fool with shitty policies. If it's the former, then maybe our POTUS doesn't know of one of the biggest issues that the public is paying attention to. I know 10 years ago I'd say for sure Depends Joe is just a fool with shitty policies.

I know the left, which includes his handlers, believes in the wedge I spoke of. Not being a tin foil guy here....
This situation specifically, anyone making it out to be kid diddling, is trying too hard. This same statement has been said for a hundred years. Now all of a sudden since Joe says it it means pedophilia.

Nah, trying too hard pal.

This situation specifically, anyone making it out to be kid diddling, is trying too hard. This same statement has been said for a hundred years. Now all of a sudden since Joe says it it means pedophilia.

Nah, trying too hard pal.

No bud, I think you're missing my point here. I'm not making it out to kid diddling....not in the least. My point was that there's an uprising of parents around the country that are making their voices heard on the indoctrination of their children on subject matter that they (the parents) don't deem appropriate such as CRT and sexualizing k-3 kids by "teaching" about gender identity.

I don't know about you but I find both subjects highly inappropriate. Now, maybe when Biden was saying to the crowd "they're your kids when they're at school" was just filler stuff in a speech. Maybe so, but the degree in which parents are paranoid in this climate of what they're dealing with, it's easy to see why they'd be suspicious.

TJHall1

Legendary
No bud, I think you're missing my point here. I'm not making it out to kid diddling....not in the least. My point was that there's an uprising of parents around the country that are making their voices heard on the indoctrination of their children on subject matter that they (the parents) don't deem appropriate such as CRT and sexualizing k-3 kids "teaching" about gender identity.

I don't know about you but I find both subjects highly inappropriate. Now, maybe when Biden was saying to the crowd "they're your kids when they're at school" was just filler stuff in a speech. Maybe so, but the degree in which parents are paranoid in this climate of what they're dealing with, it's easy to see why they'd be suspicious.
I think you're missing the point. I'm not talking about anything but what was in the OP. There is nothing wrong with what Biden said. If trump said it you'd be in total agreement. Your comment about it being a commie statement is idiotic at best.

I think you're missing the point. I'm not talking about anything but what was in the OP. There is nothing wrong with what Biden said. If trump said it you'd be in total agreement. Your comment about it being a commie statement is idiotic at best.

Ironic, considering that reading comprehension seems to be a struggle for you. I said the phrase "It takes a village to raise a child" is a commie statement....not what Biden said. I used that phrase in order to explain my argument. Didn't realize what I was dealing with conversing with you.

utv2316

Elite
Founder

Not only commie, but also pedophile.

TJHall1

Legendary
Ironic, considering that reading comprehension seems to be a struggle for you. I said the phrase "It takes a village to raise a child" is a commie statement....not what Biden said. I used that phrase in order to explain my argument. Didn't realize what I was dealing with conversing with you.
That is what I was talking about. Idiotic at best.

TJHall1

Legendary
I'm high. What of it?

🤣😵

f610dcdc-3baf-4ad5-872e-cedca08b170b_text.gif

big-daddy-a-few-chardonnays.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom