Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biden officials worry their Russia sanctions were so powerful they also brought economic suffering to the US (link). If only someone could have....

AgEngDawg

Legendary

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Bannon with a different view.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
predicted this.

Fuck Ukraine!

We are still fighting neocon wars. I thought we gave this shit up when we decided to pull out of Iraq.
So they thought sanctioning a top food & energy producer wouldn’t affect food & energy?

God damn these people are stupid

TJHall1

Legendary
giphy.gif

Duh

Having skin in the game is part of preserving freedom here at home.

As President Reagan said, “We're at war with the most dangerous enemy that has ever faced mankind in his long climb from the swamp to the stars, and it's been said if we lose that war, and in so doing lose this way of freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment that those who had the most to lose did the least to prevent its happening.”

In that same speech he also reminded us all that, “We cannot buy our security, our freedom from the threat of the bomb by committing an immorality so great as saying to a billion human beings now enslaved behind the Iron Curtain, "Give up your dreams of freedom because to save our own skins, we're willing to make a deal with your slave masters." Alexander Hamilton said, "A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one." Now let's set the record straight. There's no argument over the choice between peace and war, but there's only one guaranteed way you can have peace -- and you can have it in the next second -- surrender.

Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow other than this, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement…”.

Duh

Having skin in the game is part of preserving freedom here at home.

As President Reagan said, “We're at war with the most dangerous enemy that has ever faced mankind in his long climb from the swamp to the stars, and it's been said if we lose that war, and in so doing lose this way of freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment that those who had the most to lose did the least to prevent its happening.”

In that same speech he also reminded us all that, “We cannot buy our security, our freedom from the threat of the bomb by committing an immorality so great as saying to a billion human beings now enslaved behind the Iron Curtain, "Give up your dreams of freedom because to save our own skins, we're willing to make a deal with your slave masters." Alexander Hamilton said, "A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one." Now let's set the record straight. There's no argument over the choice between peace and war, but there's only one guaranteed way you can have peace -- and you can have it in the next second -- surrender.

Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow other than this, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement…”.
yeah but the real enemy, is itself.

predicted this.

Fuck Ukraine!

We are still fighting neocon wars. I thought we gave this shit up when we decided to pull out of Iraq.
I thought we were done in Afghanistan by the end of 2003, but I was wrong. Later I learned the truth.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Ho lee chit……

• They're now quietly encouraging some US firms to use Russian products to try to offset the damage, Bloomberg reported.

(Would those forms be Exxon and other Oil co to purchase from Hunter China firm/Ukraine firm. They are about to try to pull this off with everyone watching 🤣👍🤣)

Our government, its lies, it crimes, it long reaching global influence, to bring about world government.
World government doesn’t scare me in the least. It just will never happen with the current US dynamics.

A Chinese government that goes unchecked and is able to consolidate power in Asia is my worst fear.

It should.....

Why the Chinese?
Because they are communists for starters…

It should just because you say so?

The people in our government have plenty of faults but America is still, by far, the best place on the planet.

One world government isn’t something I’ve ever worried about for single day in my life.

Top Bottom