Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biden is such a suckass

JustinYormaum

Poster
Look, I don’t wish any leader of our country ill-will, but I pray constantly that he grows both brain and at least a teste. Either would be better than the present, but preferably both. We want both.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Biden has been a piece of shit all his life. He cheated his way through college, cheated his way through politics, sold out American interests in backroom deals.

Now he's a dementia-riddled piece of shit, but still a piece of shit all the same.

My genuine hope for him is that he is imprisoned in his own mind, and that every moment that his handlers are keeping him going is pure torture.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
giphy.gif

yankmenoodle

Elite
Biden has been a piece of shit all his life. He cheated his way through college, cheated his way through politics, sold out American interests in backroom deals.

Now he's a dementia-riddled piece of shit, but still a piece of shit all the same.

My genuine hope for him is that he is imprisoned in his own mind, and that every moment that his handlers are keeping him going is pure torture.
Wow! You could be my new best friend.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
byden his time is beyond prayers. I cannot see God helping a habitual liar, thief, embezzler, egomaniac and sycophant. Oh, and one more - being the father and shaper of the lost, dark soul that goes by the name of "the hunter biden."

The two of them create one of the most pernicious crime duos in political history. When karma finally decides to exact its pound of flesh from them both, it will be a horrific, torturous conflagration unlike they could ever imagine.. @JustinYormaum

Top Bottom