Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biden has signed 24 Executive Orders in the first week of his Presidency

Ctm77

Poster

byrons

Poster
I was listening to Rush yesterday with Todd Herman as his stand-in host. I may have missed part of what he said but the the gist of his statement pertained to bye-den signing EOs. At one point sleepy joe asked 'what's this' to no one in particular. Someone off to the side said 'sign it'. No Mr. President, no explanation as to what he was signing etc. Todd said in his experience around the whitehouse the lack of protocol was astounding. Is sleepy joe really our President? Anyone else hear anything about this?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I was listening to Rush yesterday with Todd Herman as his stand-in host. I may have missed part of what he said but the the gist of his statement pertained to bye-den signing EOs. At one point sleepy joe asked 'what's this' to no one in particular. Someone off to the side said 'sign it'. No Mr. President, no explanation as to what he was signing etc. Todd said in his experience around the whitehouse the lack of protocol was astounding. Is sleepy joe really our President? Anyone else hear anything about this?
They put him on adderall to get him through the election and he still muffed most speeches horribly. Now they aren't even trying to pretty him up. He has dementia. It doesn't get better. He's a puppet who is only interested in dying as rich as he can possibly be and having that tag of president beside his name.

Susan Rice, Obama, Kerry and that group are making the decisions and Biden just signs stuff they tell him to sign.

I was worried we'd go into a bad recession by 2022 but at the rate these clowns are destroying jobs and increasing cost... I don't know how we don't have a severe crash this summer.

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
honestly, ill never defend biden, but thats pretty common practice. those fuckers are signing shit all the time

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

Heels Up tells him to sign it anyway.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Looks like a senior banjo player

tenor.gif

BTAvenger

Elite
I pretty much do not associate with any Democrats. This is for obvious reasons because the vast majority of them are batshit fucking crazy. And have zero common sense and really do not care about America or its prosperity. But for those of you that do what has been the general consensus reaction of Democrats after what potato Joe has done in his first 10 days or so in office? Are they all down with the shit that he has pushed through by EO or are at least some of them having buyers remorse already?

SoonerMD09

Elite
I pretty much do not associate with any Democrats. This is for obvious reasons because the vast majority of them are batshit fucking crazy. And have zero common sense and really do not care about America or its prosperity. But for those of you that do what has been the general consensus reaction of Democrats after what potato Joe has done in his first 10 days or so in office? Are they all down with the shit that he has pushed through by EO or are at least some of them having buyers remorse already?
In my experience, the focus is still on BDD.

Shit like 'we just had to get him out' seems to be a common phrase.

Not sure they are even aware that the guy is trying to EO the entire lib platform through

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
When are lawsuits going to start challenging on the cancellation of trumps eo?

SoonerMD09

Elite
Have been curious about that for days and finally clicked to make the same request. Please? Cot damn, Sooners.
It's almost like he kept signing EOs after his first week, huh?

If you want to know which EOs are out there, just click on the damn link in the OP.

Top Bottom