Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

biden & co

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Indeed but isnt biden welcoming immigrants through the fence to build up his voters for the future. He and the blow job queen are a laughing stock to the rest of the world. Thats except the taliban of course. Muslims just as big a problem as they are in the UK.
He wants anything with a pulse that isn’t white.

Jtrain80

Legendary
What would you like to know. Our PM with no balls and lets these scrounging muslims into our country. They are here for benefits, free medical care and housing. They hate us and our country and are only interested in converting the place to islam. They are no better than the muslims in all non islamic countries. You are aware of the problems they cause in the US.

Sounds about right.

Difference between us and you is that we all own firearms. In point of fact, our ancestors shot yours in 2 different wars to have that right.

catreaper

Master Baiter
What a wonderful retort, your single figure IQ and intellect are showing.
You sound hideous. No offense. How about this for a retort, no matter how our country is being run into the ground right now, England is somehow 10 times worse. Wake me up when the US has amnesty boxes for knives lol. How did your pathetic country lose a war to the very people they sent over to explore a new country? What a shit show your country is. But hey, keep on trying to find another country to be disparage. Next time I’m in the UK, I’ll buy you some fish and chips, bitch.

And yes, Biden sucks ass.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Best things about jolly ol' England were the bangers and mash and no that ain't referencing their women folk, woof. haha SKOL!

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Oh dear is that the very best you can do. The fact you have biden as president and the blow job queen as vp shows that you have little to be proud about.
Also dont forget that the english "invented" history. Remind me how far back does your history go
The only things the English have ever “invented” are bad teeth, awful food, and cars that break down.

monkey nuts

Poster
You sound hideous. No offense. How about this for a retort, no matter how our country is being run into the ground right now, England is somehow 10 times worse. Wake me up when the US has amnesty boxes for knives lol. How did your pathetic country lose a war to the very people they sent over to explore a new country? What a shit show your country is. But hey, keep on trying to find another country to be disparage. Next time I’m in the UK, I’ll buy you some fish and chips, bitch.

And yes, Biden sucks ass.
Oh I seem to have touched upon a few nerve ends. You yanks are a laughing stock and devoid of history which in turn deprives you of class and breeding. Remind me how far back does your history go.
Best things about jolly ol' England were the bangers and mash and no that ain't referencing their women folk, woof. haha SKOL!

catreaper

Master Baiter
Oh I seem to have touched upon a few nerve ends. You yanks are a laughing stock and devoid of history which in turn deprives you of class and breeding. Remind me how far back does your history go.
Yawn. This is truly one of the worst troll attempts I’ve seen in a while. You’re still welcome here though.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Oh dear is that the very best you can do. The fact you have biden as president and the blow job queen as vp shows that you have little to be proud about.
Also dont forget that the english "invented" history. Remind me how far back does your history go
At least we don’t wear stupid wigs and worship a do-nothing corpse of a queen with a pedo son and whiny little grandson that’s not even the king of his own entitled domain.

You seem stuck on the “glory years” of your history. Around here we call em’ Cornhuskers. Only difference is their “history” was actually impressive.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
200.gif

Nayat

Elite
Hi, As I am very new to this forum I am not sure quite what others have responded.
To answer a question, I am from the UK.
Tell Craig and Jane hi for me. Made a bunch of friends overseas back in the day in their chat/online school.

Nayat

Elite
At least we don’t wear stupid wigs and worship a do-nothing corpse of a queen with a pedo son and whiny little grandson that’s not even the king of his own entitled domain.

You seem stuck on the “glory years” of your history. Around here we call em’ Cornhuskers. Only difference is their “history” was actually impressive.
The real GBR!

GoodOleNo88

Poster
"...devoid of history"
"...deprives you of class and breeding"
"...how far back does your history go."

LOL this poster isn't from the UK. This is purely taught Chinese pride.
Welcome to a US forum, @monkey nuts. We like to make a mess of things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom