Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

biden & co

monkey nuts

Poster
As an outsider I cant believe what a mess the US is in. This is all thanks to the perv biden and the blowjob queen harris.
Surely steps can be taken to impeach this bastard and to put harris in prison.
They have ignored the Americans and English still stuck in afghanistan and the buses loaded with women and children who the scum muslim taliban will rape and beat.
I think muslims are the scum of the earth and once afghanistan is cleared the entire country should be blanket bombed.
Muslims are not wanted nor needed and should be eradicated.

TJHall1

Legendary
As an outsider I cant believe what a mess the US is in. This is all thanks to the perv biden and the blowjob queen harris.
Surely steps can be taken to impeach this bastard and to put harris in prison.
They have ignored the Americans and English still stuck in afghanistan and the buses loaded with women and children who the scum muslim taliban will rape and beat.
I think muslims are the scum of the earth and once afghanistan is cleared the entire country should be blanket bombed.
Muslims are not wanted nor needed and should be eradicated.
Where are you from?
supernatural-misha-collins.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Any shirtless pics of black athletes in there early 20’s from your country?
Seconded. I know they have some hawt African American brits on their football ⚽️ team

monkey nuts

Poster
Welcome.

Tell us about the Muslim population in the UK.
What would you like to know. Our PM with no balls and lets these scrounging muslims into our country. They are here for benefits, free medical care and housing. They hate us and our country and are only interested in converting the place to islam. They are no better than the muslims in all non islamic countries. You are aware of the problems they cause in the US.

Latest posts

Top Bottom