Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biden Announces Travel Ban on 8 African Nations Due to Omicron Covid Variant

PleasureMoose

Legendary
As long as Uganda is not on the list, ZFG
its not on the list bc China now takes control over Uganda's only international airport...
1638026410793.png

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
its not on the list bc China now takes control over Uganda's only international airport...
1638026410793.png

It bothers me that the US doesn’t do this in Asia, SA, and Africa.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
lol I wouldn't hold your breath. Mossad goes all the way to the top.
My brother was over there in the Arabian Sea during the Afghan withdrawal and sent me some videos this morning of Iranians firing on US boats.

Our fighters are litter Ali getting attacked and taking live rounds and being told to stand down.

You don’t even wanna know what they’re saying and doing now that he is back in Japan and prepping for Taiwan.

Emma tenywa

Elite
1638026410793.png

Actually the government and the chinese consulate came out and denied it as allegations. But basing on the loan amount owed to uganda by china, there is some truth in it

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I actually knew that for some reason, but im pretty sure she lives in the us 😂
You have to have a clear path for hot women to come to the US. We aren't all gonna get a supermodel but we have a better chance of a hotter babe if more and more hot women move here... instead of guatemalans.

TJHall1

Legendary
You have to have a clear path for hot women to come to the US. We aren't all gonna get a supermodel but we have a better chance of a hotter babe if more and more hot women move here... instead of guatemalans.
Hahaha i gotcha my man!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So is shit about to start shutting down everywhere again? People are testing positive left and right in my town. Seems like symptoms are very mild, but that doesn’t seem to matter for govt shutdowns

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So is shit about to start shutting down everywhere again? People are testing positive left and right in my town. Seems like symptoms are very mild, but that doesn’t seem to matter for govt shutdowns
They sure seem dead set on killing what is left of our economy and freedom. It has to be intentional at this point.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Yes, he made that promise today during the China- Africa cooperation conference, and said that 600mln of that will be directly donated. He also promised to set up a cross border yuan centre to provide financial institution in africa with a credit line of upto $10bn
how do you feel about this..you think there may be an alternative motive?? Do you guys have a serious issue with covid there to warrant flooding the country with a billion doses of vaccine?

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
how do you feel about this..you think there may be an alternative motive?? Do you guys have a serious issue with covid there to warrant flooding the country with a billion doses of vaccine?

Gotta take out the Dark Continent some how.

Last edited:

Emma tenywa

Elite
With an estimated population of about 1.3bn people, that means he wants to vaccinate almost every body. I really don't feel okay with this. There must be an underlying motive. With China's growing influence in Africa, this sounds really scary. This really is just a ticking time bomb

Top Bottom