Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biden allowing us unvaccinated to go outside without a mask...

denn

Legendary
Founder
If someone could post a pic with somebody giving the middle finger to any and all people who feel it means anything to wear a mask outside.....I'd be grateful

Taggart

Elite
Founder
tumblr_on5xjw1UdL1vymbt8o4_400.gif

Long cat

Elite
Are these people stupid enough to think that anybody with two brain cells cares what they think? Allowed to go outside without a mask? Who do these people think they are and where do they think their authority comes from?

QuanChi

Elite
I can’t wait to read the studies about how much they fucked up an entire generation of developing kids with the plannedemic. It’s exactly how they wanted it though. Hate it for the kids

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Mask wearing is rare where I live. Cases are plummeting and hospitalizations are in the single digits. It's probably because mask wearing doesn't do a fucking thing to stop the spread of covid.
But, staying locked up indoors allows Wuhan Charlie to continue to circulate and thrive among the trapped and leads to spikes when those people emerge. No different that an infected person wearing a mask loaded with virus to go from store to store spreading Wuhan after being brainwashed into believing the masks are beneficial.

Last edited:
Top Bottom