Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biden’s Door-to-door VAX gestapo script leaked

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I think this is fake news QuanChi.

To make this happen buyden would have to borrow every employee of the IRS, INS, FBI and his newest legal force the SS.

World War II, German uniform, German Uniform, Allgemeine, German Uniforms,  Italian Uniforms, allgemeine-ss uniforms, waffen-ss uniform, ss, german  uniforms, nazi, ww2 uniforms>Here is how the script will read - " Hello! I'm here today to let you know that we are going to give a vaccine whether you want one or not. Do we have a problem? Good. I did't think there would be. Would you please bend over and grab your ankles NOW! I will stick it in! You vill like it. The pain will go away quickly I am told. But, if you have a problem call
1-800 - FuckMe. It's that simple!"

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
The hilarious part to me is that every scenario in their script has the person politely engaging with them. They better be preparing them to he argued with, cussed at, chased off people's property, and possibly guns pulled on them. That's what alot of people are going to be doing those assholes.

TTUcamper

Elite
The hilarious part to me is that every scenario in their script has the person politely engaging with them. They better be preparing them to he argued with, cussed at, chased off people's property, and possibly guns pulled on them. That's what alot of people are going to be doing those assholes.

They've created a massive labor shortage and now they want to hire people for that job? Sure, this is a pipe dream they'd have to pay people serious cash to get cussed at and chased off all day.

I seriously doubt this program ever gets off the ground.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I will answer the door naked wearing argyle socks. Invite them in for a Fresca
and a deep conversation. I will ask them what bad turn in their life did they do to end up in that situation as I pull my gimp mask out
They can’t find people to work anywhere. How in the hell are they going to find people to go door to door in the middle of summer, knowing that the majority of the audience os going to want them to GtFO. Anyone that hasn’t got the vaccine yet, ain’t getting it

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Would at least one person join me in recognizing that this sort of subject matter is actually seen as plausible by a great number of people? My God. How many fools can fit in one country? Too fucking many for me. Good night America, the sun is going down.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Would at least one person join me in recognizing that this sort of subject matter is actually seen as plausible by a great number of people? My God. How many fools can fit in one country? Too fucking many for me. Good night America, the sun is going down.

47899-050-440A1CBF.jpg

I refuse to let these guys down. Will gladly welcome a meeting with the almighty first.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
I will answer the door naked wearing argyle socks. Invite them in for a Fresca
and a deep conversation. I will ask them what bad turn in their life did they do to end up in that situation as I pull my gimp mask out
Spit coffee all over my couch :ROFLMAO:

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
My neighbor’s recent go to when someone asks if he has received the vaccine (paraphrasing):

”Do you have herpes? Do you like anal?

Pretty personal questions...right? Why would I tell any stranger my personal health situations and thoughts? I’m not pro or anti vaccine. That said, I refuse to be bullied into any camp and refuse to answer any personal questions.”

Gotta say that it’s pretty effective.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
My neighbor’s recent go to when someone asks if he has received the vaccine (paraphrasing):

”Do you have herpes? Do you like anal?

Pretty personal questions...right? Why would I tell any stranger my personal health situations and thoughts? I’m not pro or anti vaccine. That said, I refuse to be bullied into any camp and refuse to answer any personal questions.”

Gotta say that it’s pretty effective.

Edit to add, fuck you youtube

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

I have used a similar tactic, just in conversations with family & friends- Can you imagine if instead of the covid vaccine, we were doing this with hepatitis?! Hey, have you had the hep vaccine? No!? Well do you have hepatitis? You can't come in our business unless you can show a negative hepatitis test and proof of vaccination!

Of course, that would be insane...but everyone has lost their minds over covid. All of a sudden, everyone's personal health information is everyone else's business🙄

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
I have used a similar tactic, just in conversations with family & friends- Can you imagine if instead of the covid vaccine, we were doing this with hepatitis?! Hey, have you had the hep vaccine? No!? Well do you have hepatitis? You can't come in our business unless you can show a negative hepatitis test and proof of vaccination!

Of course, that would be insane...but everyone has lost their minds over covid. All of a sudden, everyone's personal health information is everyone else's business🙄
Right on! It’s absolutely nuts.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder

I use the same tactic, except i use "herpes".

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I have no issue with them coming to my door. I will even engage them in debate. I would place a large wager that they will go away from my house wondering why they even knocked on the door though.
While they record your name and enter it into the database. Then over the next coming weeks and months see everything in your life systematically fall apart. You will see

Top Bottom