Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Bevo Castration Thread***

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Because Uga is weirdly obsessed with Alabama. It’s like they know last year was a fluke and they are still searching for some respect. It’s sad
It's sad when Gumps like you can't accept the fact that Father Time has caught up with Saban, and he's on the decline. This season won't end the way you want it to.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I saw this answer and was pissed at first……I thought you were offering our deal to everyone. Then I clicked and realized it was about us….😍🥰🥰 🤣🤣👍

@champsballs is jealous AF!

You two sound like a couple of nubby fans from the late 90s. Congratulating the opposing team like it’s gonna make up for all the times you can’t handle a loss and beat the shit out of your kids for it.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
This sounds like you c&p'd it from the homeboard. Lol
Ugh…..clearly yore not familiar with our Homoboards. Trust me, if you think we shit post here……JFC, you fellas would die reading some of the insane shot our Tards post.

Let me just tell you, there are multiple that believe @NascarDawg is real……and a PROUD REPRESENTATION OF UGA! 🤣🤣

👆Sad part, I wish this wasn’t a completely true post……but he we are. SAD! 🤣

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Ugh…..clearly yore not familiar with our Homoboards. Trust me, if you think we shit post here……JFC, you fellas would die reading some of the insane shot our Tards post.

Let me just tell you, there are multiple that believe @NascarDawg is real……and a PROUD REPRESENTATION OF UGA! 🤣🤣

👆Sad part, I wish this wasn’t a completely true post……but he we are. SAD! 🤣
Link!

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
This is pathetic bro…..but its typical of Bama.

Yore team is SHIT. Just be happy with a win, instead you really want call us.

We aren’t #1 now that you suck, wake up….we’re the reason you suck! 🤣🤣🤣
Saturday is over so we can go back to civility

1662911572924.gif

Top Bottom