Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best name on this board

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Fixed (click on it again to verify)

That’s one of the cucks from the_mainboard that tried to troll us early on

source.gif

Gump_Tiger

Poster
@Goose_TMB needs to change his handle before the ole slingshot gets a workout. Been looking for a reason to use it this weekend...
Please send me some links. It’s time I break down and get a slingshot. I don’t want any bullshit either. I want the good one. There is this perfect trail with good rocks and I would love to smoke a J and help eradicate the squirrel 🐿 population of central Alabama.

The Central Alabama Himmler
The squirrel stalker
The squirrel strangler

we will work on my name the newspaper gives me later

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I was AUBrew10 about 15 years ago. Then ChizOnNick (which is used by me, my brother, ans old man). All of us are in Huntsville / The Shoals.
Same man! I’m in the HSV - we are about to hit the town hard with thefreespeechforum.com advertisement

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I think Cre8ive has the coolest name, but that's just one man's unbiased opinion. I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

The_Goose

Poster
Founder
Please send me some links. It’s time I break down and get a slingshot. I don’t want any bullshit either. I want the good one. There is this perfect trail with good rocks and I would love to smoke a J and help eradicate the squirrel 🐿 population of central Alabama.

The Central Alabama Himmler
The squirrel stalker
The squirrel strangler

we will work on my name the newspaper gives me later

I got you, fam. Start with something simple like t try he below. Once you’ve mastered this model we’ll move on.

Top Bottom