Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best hot sauces... Go.

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
If I'm going to have to pick from that list, it would just be cholula. But this is goat:
HH043.jpg

STL_22

Poster
I used to go to firehouse subs just to put this on my Sandwich. I went a few weeks ago after a couple year hiatus to find they no longer offer hot sauce. Won’t be returning
I haven’t been to Firehouse in a couple years myself but I figure that’s a COVID thing right?

catreaper

Master Baiter
If I'm going to have to pick from that list, it would just be cholula. But this is goat:
HH043.jpg
Good shit. And no, that’s just my personal stash. I’m hitting the store today to buy a few more. Been running low for a few months.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I used to go to firehouse subs just to put this on my Sandwich. I went a few weeks ago after a couple year hiatus to find they no longer offer hot sauce. Won’t be returning
Damn they stopped serving all hot sauces? That’s like a staple of theirs.

Huskers2008

Poster
Is Tabasco considered hot sauce? It’s the most universal. Same w sriracha. Both can be used on a wide variety of foods. We go through tons of both.

But we don’t use either on messican night.

Top Bottom