Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best chicken sandwich

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
6.5/10...you sell this well, sir lol...there's no way that you believe this, as it's impossible to rank McDonald's any more that 1/2 notch (may be a stretch, even) above NY whore house dumpster slop...

I can appreciate the time that you took to write this out...well done...

The only acceptable answer here is the Chick-fil-A Grilled Spicy Chicken Sandwich, with pepper jack cheese, and no tomatoes...

6.5/10...you sell this well, sir lol...there's no way that you believe this, as it's impossible to rank McDonald's any more that 1/2 notch (may be a stretch, even) above NY whore house dumpster slop...

I can appreciate the time that you took to write this out...well done...

The only acceptable answer here is the Chick-fil-A Grilled Spicy Chicken Sandwich, with pepper jack cheese, and no tomatoes...
correct, but with tomatoes and not grilled

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
They cancel my student loan repayment and now I can’t even afford mcchicke s

View attachment 191066
I don't eat fast food often but if i do usually it is a local place or cookout.
I had to laugh when it read folks in arizona are paying 18.00 for a big mac meal deal.
Used to eat them for a 2 for $2 deal in HS. I bet I havent had mcdonald's since before Trump was in office.
Mcdonald's grinds up trafficked dead babies in to their ground beef to honor Moloch.
Trust
The
Plan

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
KFC is better than McDonalds, CFA or Popeyes.

Don’t agree with me?

giphy.gif

Top Bottom