Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best baseball movie thread got me thinkin… what is the best basketball movie?

Tuna Hawg

Poster
It’s Hoosiers. Followed by semi-pro.

Forgot about semi-pro. Definitely semi-pro.
e310b85f-0299-40b0-b351-4f0218e39306_text.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hoosiers is a classic, but it's kind of slow too. Personally, I'd put White Men Can't Jump at the top because I'd rather it watch it than Hoosiers if I was flipping through the channels and came across it.
I always liked WMCJ but I embrace all cultures. Great flick
The one w Shaq as a pd player was good. I think Nick Nokye was the coach right?

Edit lmfao lol hahahahahahaha

Screenshot_20220217-185019_DuckDuckGo.jpgScreenshot_20220217-184940_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Blue chips, easy.
I haven't watched it since 1995 but I always liked Shaq. We are the same age. Hung out on the court at USC when LSU came to play. Got my dad to snake me some tickets for me and my buddy. I knew everybody on or around the floor. We get on the court pregame. At 19 Shaq was a giant. I can only imagine seeing him now and filled out.
We didn't shake hands w him but he saw me and Miked eyeballing his skills. He is such a good dude. Like Tebow before Tebow

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
The first space jam.

Don't think you needed to specify the first. Nobody watched the Lebron movie & surely nobody considers it for the greatest basketball movie of all time.

Hard to say the goat basketball movie. Nostalgia makes me say Hoosiers, but I love and could argue White Men Can't Jump or Blue Chips just as easily. Very tough to decide between the three...very different movies, all excellent.

TJHall1

Legendary
Don't think you needed to specify the first. Nobody watched the Lebron movie & surely nobody considers it for the greatest basketball movie of all time.

Hard to say the goat basketball movie. Nostalgia makes me say Hoosiers, but I love and could argue White Men Can't Jump or Blue Chips just as easily. Very tough to decide between the three...very different movies, all excellent.
Have you not seen semi-pro?

Top Bottom