Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ben Shapiro argues with a mathematician/physicist

If that guy is a mathematician and a physicist then Im an astronaut that is on Mars right now.

Agreed. Little homey in the wifebeater tries to come off as a cool intellectual and fails miserably. Dude is all over the place. He's arguing about gender binary while suggesting Shapiro needs to get more pussy. Then he cranks up the tired defense of racism as a hail mary. Extra humor added in when he repeated that he's a mathematician/physicist as if that'll help him sound more convincing. Shapiro finally gave the knockout shot when he said whoever gave homey's degree should revoke it. Classic.

OP's title should've read Shapiro shreds nonsensical try-hard.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Shapiro is a part of the terrorist state of Israel. Everything he says should be immediately disregarded.

Shapiro is a part of the terrorist state of Israel. Everything he says should be immediately disregarded.

Dude, your troll schtick is old and boring......and I've only been here a few weeks. Makes me wonder why people think this stupid troll shit is cool. Just say what you really think instead of acting like a middle schooler. Adults enjoy adult conversation, unfortunately you don't add to it.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Dude, your troll schtick is old and boring......and I've only been here a few weeks. Makes me wonder why people think this stupid troll shit is cool. Just say what you really think instead of acting like a middle schooler. Adults enjoy adult conversation, unfortunately you don't add to it.

The ignore feature works well for people that are intentional trolls. The only reason that account is set up is to troll and his conversation is not genuine.

Rube Reaper

Elite
It’s really sad that you think people expressing the truth is a “troll”.

It’s really sad that you think people expressing the truth is a “troll”.

What's worse is when someone says something so incredibly stupid that others think he's got to be trolling.

Israel is the opposite of a terrorist state. They've just wanted to be left the fvck alone ever since the creation of their nation-state. Its the mooslimbs they're surrounded by that continues to attack them. Israel is the U'S' first line of defense in the ME. Trump knows this and treated Israel as such. Conversely, Obama/Biden has shown nothing but disdain toward them.

Rube Reaper

Elite
What's worse is when someone says something so incredibly stupid that others think he's got to be trolling.

Israel is the opposite of a terrorist state. They've just wanted to be left the fvck alone ever since the creation of their nation-state. Its the mooslimbs they're surrounded by that continues to attack them. Israel is the U'S' first line of defense in the ME. Trump knows this and treated Israel as such. Conversely, Obama/Biden has shown nothing but disdain toward them.
Troll attempt is too obvious.

Go tell that rubbish to the state of Palestine and it’s people.

Agreed. Little homey in the wifebeater tries to come off as a cool intellectual and fails miserably. Dude is all over the place. He's arguing about gender binary while suggesting Shapiro needs to get more pussy. Then he cranks up the tired defense of racism as a hail mary. Extra humor added in when he repeated that he's a mathematician/physicist as if that'll help him sound more convincing. Shapiro finally gave the knockout shot when he said whoever gave homey's degree should revoke it. Classic.

OP's title should've read Shapiro shreds nonsensical try-hard.
The world is full of these intellectual groomers. It’s amazing we haven’t fully colonized Mars with the sheer volume of brain power we have in this country

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Just saw where someone looked up the prestigious award he won... It's apparently just a scholarship program. It's like me getting an academic scholly straight out of hs and pretending like im a Rhodes Scholar.

Troll attempt is too obvious.

Go tell that rubbish to the state of Palestine and it’s people.

Same argument could be said of the American Indians. They didn't evolve into a civilized society and a more advanced society took their place. The Palestinians had the land for 2000 years and didn't do shit with it. Israel was created and its people created a modern society for other mooslimb countries to emulate. The ME countries should thank Israel showing them that societies can be formed out of deserts.

Ultimately, any semblance of a Palestinian society has taken a similar path as the Dodo bird. Further proof of their idiocy was championing a crooked murderer Yasser Arafat who was a billionaire from taking public funds.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Same argument could be said of the American Indians. They didn't evolve into a civilized society and a more advanced society took their place. The Palestinians had the land for 2000 years and didn't do shit with it. Israel was created and its people created a modern society for other mooslimb countries to emulate. The ME countries should thank Israel showing them that societies can be formed out of deserts.

Ultimately, any semblance of a Palestinian society has taken a similar path as the Dodo bird. Further proof of their idiocy was championing a crooked murderer Yasser Arafat who was a billionaire from taking public funds.
Thanks for proving my point. The Palestinians ahead their land stolen just like the native Americans.

It doesn’t matter what came after. If steal your car and put nicer rims on it that doesn’t all of a sudden make me stealing your car acceptable.

Thanks for proving my point. The Palestinians ahead their land stolen just like the native Americans.

It doesn’t matter what came after. If steal your car and put nicer rims on it that doesn’t all of a sudden make me stealing your car acceptable.

This is a horrible analogy of what we're talking about. The American Indians were nomads for the most part so claiming land that they didn't settle is hardly theft. I imagine it was similar with the Palestinians. Admittedly not possessing an extensive history of the region, the Jews did have a history of living there before the Romans drove them out.

Rube Reaper

Elite
This is a horrible analogy of what we're talking about. The American Indians were nomads for the most part so claiming land that they didn't settle is hardly theft. I imagine it was similar with the Palestinians. Admittedly not possessing an extensive history of the region, the Jews did have a history of living there before the Romans drove them out.
Spoken like a true white Zionist.

Spoken like a true white Zionist.

Ha! Spoken like a true leftist. Instead of challenging what I posted you chose to label me. Not surprising in the least as leftists often come off as intellectually lazy. First of all, you've got your labels all wrong. However, for the hell of it I'll play along.

"White Zionists" seem to think that Jews are ultimately hypocrites even though they want to use the methods for a road map of their own. Conversely, I see Zionism as a positive movement for the Jewish people and their sovereignty while protecting the rights of minorities in Israel. I'm 100% pro-Israel while "white Zionist" is a loosely and not well-defined term. Had you labeled me a Zionist you would've been safe in your assessment, but you went off the reservation using "white" in front of it. If you insist on labelling people, try being more accurate.

http://www.thechristiansolution.com/doc2021/1039_WhiteZionism.html

Rube Reaper

Elite
Ha! Spoken like a true leftist. Instead of challenging what I posted you chose to label me. Not surprising in the least as leftists often come off as intellectually lazy. First of all, you've got your labels all wrong. However, for the hell of it I'll play along.

"White Zionists" seem to think that Jews are ultimately hypocrites even though they want to use the methods for a road map of their own. Conversely, I see Zionism as a positive movement for the Jewish people and their sovereignty while protecting the rights of minorities in Israel. I'm 100% pro-Israel while "white Zionist" is a loosely and not well-defined term. Had you labeled me a Zionist you would've been safe in your assessment, but you went off the reservation using "white" in front of it.

http://www.thechristiansolution.com/doc2021/1039_WhiteZionism.html
There is nothing to “challenge” when rubes are clearly being racist bigots.

There is nothing to “challenge” when rubes are clearly being racist bigots.

I just broke down your moronic post of labeling me a "white Zionist" and you come back with this?!! You're not very good at this at all. Actually, you suck at it but the funniest part of it is how you slip in "rubes" to somehow solidify your post.

Rule #1 for leftists in debate:

1. When faced against superior intellect, call them a racist bigot and move on.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I just broke down your moronic post of labeling me a "white Zionist" and you come back with this?!! You're not very good at this at all. Actually, you suck at it but the funniest part of it is how you slip in "rubes" to somehow solidify your post.

Rule #1 for leftists in debate:

1. When faced against superior intellect, call them a racist bigot and move on.
Maybe you should try saying something intellectual first?

You rubes are a never ending stream of bigotry.

Maybe you should try saying something intellectual first?

You rubes are a never ending stream of bigotry.

He's right though : r/PrequelMemes

BTAvenger

Elite
The ignore feature works well for people that are intentional trolls. The only reason that account is set up is to troll and his conversation is not genuine.
While this is a free-speech forum the evidence is overwhelming that this is strictly a troll account. I don’t see why this dude is simply not banned.

While this is a free-speech forum the evidence is overwhelming that this is strictly a troll account. I don’t see why this dude is simply not banned.

Why don't you just put him on ignore? The point of free speech is you don't get to decide what speech gets someone banned, no one does.

BT, TJ is right. I just put what's his nuts on ignore. First time I've used the ignore feature on here or years of being on the Main Board at Rivals. Feels good knowing I won't be tempted to carry on a conversation with a turd.

TJHall1

Legendary
BT, TJ is right. I just put what's his nuts on ignore. First time I've used the ignore feature on here or years of being on the Main Board at Rivals. Feels good knowing I won't be tempted to carry on a conversation with a turd.
Yup, I've got 2 on ignore, both handles from 1 person america1st/rube reaper. It improves all threads dramatically.

BTAvenger

Elite
I put him on ignore months ago.

But I see many of you still quoting him. And his act is clearly a troll. Why should a clear, obvious, and proven troll be allowed to post here under the guise of free speech? He is just fucking with you guys and thinks he can do so with impunity. He is gaming the system here.

TJHall1

Legendary

But I see many of you still quoting him. And his act is clearly a troll. Why should a clear, obvious, and proven troll be allowed to post here under the guise of free speech? He is just fucking with you guys and thinks he can do so with impunity. He is gaming the system here.
What the fuck do you not understand about free speech? Whether you consider it a troll doesn't matter.
Who's gonna be the person who decided who gets banned? You? How are you gonna go about determining what is bannable and what's not? Where do you draw the line? Is it just stuff you don't like that gets banned? This is not hard to understand.
If just seeing that other people are responding to him (and you can't even read his posts because you have him ignored) bothers you that much maybe you need a break from the internet.

Maybe reading this will help you:
Freedom of speech is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, censorship, or legal sanction.

skramer100

Elite
Founder

Because it is free speech. Just change the channel. Same argument we had against leftist when they wanted to shut down Rush. You don't have to listen to it, but the dude gets to say what he wants. Stop giving him an audience and all is cured.

Top Bottom