Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Belatta

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don't know if the pick em goes through playoffs. 2weeks ago you surpassed me. Good Job. It was tight for the whole season. Last week I picked some that hit and caught up. I had to go w Louisville w the hope the won and we tied.

I don't remember if there was a bet or anything but shoot me a DM and ill send you some authentic SC you will like.
Now if it goes through the playoffs fuck you it's on pussy

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Looks like I barely edged you for victory of the College version of the pick'em. A hard fought battle to the end :ROFLMAO:. I wish we had put some money on these straight picks somewhere. We would be sitting pretty with these percentages.

I'll set up the TFSF Bowl Mania this week and send out invites. @shiv
1701726342410.png

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Looks like everyone bought in and really battled to the bitter end.
Tbh everyone shit the bed so fast they all ran. I led our every week but 1 and the second to last one. But I had like 4 losses in each week. 2 weekends ago I was down 4 and vrought it in to behind 2. @BLatta12 knows how good we both called.games. tnh I am proud of us both. We should do one on the line next season. We could find a guy to bet with

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah, where were you at? We needed your services.

The Bowl Mania should have a better turn out. We had 28 sign ups last year.
Watchable talking about Willis? I've been helping family. Shoot me a link and tagg me pls.
I have some good sc shit to send send addres to me or I'll send it to overlord or taco bell by @JerBearr

Latest posts

Top Bottom