Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beijing, Moscow, Tehran to make moves to embarrass the US

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Beijing might not go full ham until after the Olympics. I'm sure they will fvck around the edges. Iran will start flexing

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Easy @Lilburncock has been granted a 1 year reprieve on the avatar attacks as he turns 69 this year. But ONCE he is 70......he better get a fuckin avatar! :ROFLMAO:
I could have guessed he was just an olde man yelling at the clouds after he showed he had no clue how the SCOTUS works.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I thought the people in charge of the US were doing a better than average job of embarrassing us on the world stage already.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I thought the people in charge of the US were doing a better than average job of embarrassing us on the world stage already.
I believe I saw where they were applauding themselves on the job the have been doing in Afghanistan......while suicide bombs were going off yesterday. Hell their media protectors were literally telling the dead...too bad its yore fault.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I believe I saw where they were applauding themselves on the job the have been doing in Afghanistan......while suicide bombs were going off yesterday. Hell their media protectors were literally telling the dead...too bad its yore fault.

No, they were busy celebrating women's rights.

dying-laughing-gif.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom