Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Been in a funk lately. Finally decided to get a new pup.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Wanted a Pug but can't find one for less than $2k. Found a Jack Russell terrier pup. Any advice or info about Jack Russell's?
My family has owned a bunch of Jack Russels and loved them.

Seems like their personalities varied a ton. One was basically a cat that wore sweaters. Once was super energetic and would play fetch until we had cardiac arrest. Another couldn’t stay out of peoples laps. But all good dogs.

In general I think they are supposed to have plenty of exercise, but the first one I mentioned never got off the couch and lived till he was 16

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
They are awesome but are prone to health issues. My dad bought one for my niece and it died at 5yo. He got her another one and it died at 7. He bought my mom one and it died around 5 too. It might have just been the breeder we were getting them from but man they were in the vet a bunch.

They are awesome but are prone to health issues. My dad bought one for my niece and it died at 5yo. He got her another one and it died at 7. He bought my mom one and it died around 5 too. It might have just been the breeder we were getting them from but man they were in the vet a bunch.
You’re not supposed to fuck the dogs. That’s where your problem lies, you cock loving dog fucker.

BustinSkyDawg

Poster
I currently have 2 purebred labradors. I love them both dearly, but as they age...they will be replaced with a dog from a rescue(local pound or local dog rescue). I have found rescue dogs are amazing. It's almost like they just love more and are super loyal. Just visit a few places until you find the pup you know is the one. You'll know and you'll be glad you did it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’ve also been in a funk too brother. Happens to me every few months. Not even sure why it does, but it makes me feel better to know that it always lifts at some point
Damn I've been feeling better than I have in 3 years. Head down working making money and sleeping every night probably helps. Damn I hate when I can't sleep. Good luck buddy. You too @d-tiger45
I got the pup bc I'm pretty sure Cooper has a year or so left. Better to have him teach the puppy how to be a good dog than me.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Damn I've been feeling better than I have in 3 years. Head down working making money and sleeping every night probably helps. Damn I hate when I can't sleep. Good luck buddy. You too @d-tiger45
I got the pup bc I'm pretty sure Cooper has a year or so left. Better to have him teach the puppy how to be a good dog than me.
That’s awesome that you are feeling good man. I know you had been struggling a while

Wanted a Pug but can't find one for less than $2k. Found a Jack Russell terrier pup. Any advice or info about Jack Russell's?
They say they are smart, but know knows.

My advice, go to a shelter, and find the one that connects with you.....you will know. Dont judge a dog by its breed.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I don’t care what kind it is. $2,000 for a fucking pug??? Hot damn people are fuckin stupid.

I could get a purebred hunting lab, retriever, or short hair tomorrow for 300 bucks. 2000 for an overgrown rat is insane.
Where can you get a lab for $300? Is it used? My wife is always showing me this Facebook posts if people trying to sell used dogs.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Dude we are the same dog owners in this world that is a year away for me now
Decided to add a pup. WTF was I thinking. Need to buy stock in paper towels.
Cooper the coonhiund and Luna the Lab look identical to your pack. I'd burn or drink or fish or hunt w you anytime anywhere.. fucking identical. AR e you an AI bot?
View attachment 186576
Short haired a d a Lil Lab dude I'm your new best buddy
44:55
I'll post pics when I get around wifi. I'm in country by lake Moultrie and Marion.
No matter God Bless you and America and the dogs

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Dude we are the same dog owners in this world that is a year away for me now

Short haired a d a Lil Lab dude I'm your new best buddy
44:55
I'll post pics when I get around wifi. I'm in country by lake Moultrie and Marion.
No matter God Bless you and America and the dogs
My girls are Lady Bird and Luna Mae. Lady is almost 6 and Luna is 4 months. She encountered the lake for the first time this weekend. This is her with my son and his wife on Lake Lewisville in the DFW area.IMG_0437.jpeg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My Luna is is 6months and Cooper is 13.5. I recently posted pics in gentlenans thread by @tgiso
We are 3 hound dogs folk. God bless yall. Labs and everything are all great dogs. But you learn to speak dog from a hound dogs nose.
My girls are Lady Bird and Luna Mae. Lady is almost 6 and Luna is 4 months. She encountered the lake for the first time this weekend. This is her with my son and his wife on Lake Lewisville in the DFW area.

That pooch looks terrified.
I
Bad internet.
Climate change means I can't dog post again again yall

Latest posts

Top Bottom