Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beastie Boys appreciation thread

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
One of my favorite musical artists. 6 year old me got my sisters to buy me License to Ill on cassette. One of the best albums of the 80s.
0AB0461D-6D2A-4774-B442-228015075589.jpeg
From hip hop to playing their own instruments and rocking the shit out of Sabotage.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
iu

Top 10 album all time.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Paul’s Boutique had something like 200-300 samples from other songs that they integrated into their own music. It’s a damned masterpiece.
Truely is awesome. Went down a rabbit hole last night and people call it the SGT. Peppers of hip hop. Just changed the landscape. Love that album.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I bought an album of theirs once and it was a jazzy sounding instrumental album. It was good as hell but I wants some rap
Beastie boys were musically all over the place. It has been so long I can't remember exactly but the put out a ton of albums of just music. I really liked both. Glad you brought them up. Hadn't listened to them in a while

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Here's another great one for you to jam-

That is deeply beastie. They were so all over. I always thought this was better than rage against the machine. But wtf do I know. Nah I know. Beastie Boys maybe be my best forgotten time

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Bunch of Jewish kids from Brooklyn. RIP

I was in 7th grade when I took the tubes into NYC and bought their album. Great times.....
Like Catholics in the South. Goodntimes
Happy St Paddys ninja. I'm gonna drink tomorrow on St Patrick's for the 1st time in 3 years.
I was 9th grade 13yr. I fhave continued the fight for my right to Paaaaarrtaaayyyyyy

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I had only heard their songs off and on through the years. Never realized how young they were when the got rolling in the mid 80s. Music has held up really well through the years

Top Bottom