Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Baseball guys…….

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
All these new metrics get confusing….can someone explain to me if this is good and why (based on modern metrics obviously)?

Attachments

• IMG_6259.jpeg
    IMG_6259.jpeg
    595.7 KB · Views: 20

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Ozzie Albies, incredible biceps. Probably from opening all those cans.
ha-gay.gif

BurntJ

Founder
Those arent Metrics. Those are cold hard baseball stats. The ones that matter.
LOL I love it. Acuna Is my dude. I do a lot of business with Luke Jacksons brother, Chase.
THANK YOU!! Finally someone that gets it. All these NEW AGE fuckers with "their metrics" and yet the numbers above have always been tracked and are still the most accurate determiners of players/seasons.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
THANK YOU!! Finally someone that gets it. All these NEW AGE fuckers with "their metrics" and yet the numbers above have always been tracked and are still the most accurate determiners of players/seasons.

Well I never heard anyone ever say, " they have a real high run differential, but they are a crappy team."

Just like I never heard anyone say, "they have the best offensive line I ever saw, but they are a terrible team."

BurntJ

Founder
Well I never heard anyone ever say, " they have a real high run differential, but they are a crappy team."

Just like I never heard anyone say, "they have the best offensive line I ever saw, but they are a terrible team."
Exactly!! I actually LOVE Stats BUT it feels like we have gotten to a point where it feels like people just make up a Metric to fit why they think so and so is better than.......(Acuna, Arraez, etc).

Latest posts

Top Bottom