Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bannon on timcast irl

Holy shit what a fuckin episode. I don’t watch war room so maybe it is same ole shit to you psychos that don’t have a job and watch every day.

Steve even touched on the singularity leading to a post-human future. He must listen to infowars. I missed the first 20 minutes but a lot of discussion on apes and then the ongoing hot war with China. He said a kinetic war would unleash weapons we can’t even imagine.

I’m actually considering giving Tim money so I can hear their subscriber only discussion after the show.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Holy shit what a fuckin episode. I don’t watch war room so maybe it is same ole shit to you psychos that don’t have a job and watch every day.

Steve even touched on the singularity leading to a post-human future. He must listen to infowars. I missed the first 20 minutes but a lot of discussion on apes and then the ongoing hot war with China. He said a kinetic war would unleash weapons we can’t even imagine.

I’m actually considering giving Tim money so I can hear their subscriber only discussion after the show.

I am listening now, and am a subscriber. I will listen to the bonus segment later and give cliffs for you.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Bannon was on the bonus segment for a bit over an hour. I will post cliffs as I listen.

Gets right into it, Tim instantly asks if Bannon thinks Trump won & was there fraud. Zero hesitation, he replies yes. Says Arizona is coming to light, but it is not where the most aggregious fraud occured. He said "Georgia is about to blow up, Pennsylvania is going to blow up...Wisconsin is the easiest to prove, and I think you're eventually going to get to the cesspool that is Michigan."

Bannon says those who orchestrated all this knew the country club republicans would back down, and they did.

Pool asks about timeframe, all this "wait til next week" & stuff like that. Bannon talks about the Ga Senate runoff, and how 25% of republican voters didn't show up because they thought their vote didn't matter, with all the fraud. He says that's why this is all so important, so people trust the elections. "It's going to take as long as it's going to take. Right? And when it's done, it's done...and don't worry about-they're going to decertify it, they're gonna- ya know- Trump's going to get back in office & everything. That's all in the future to come. The work that's before us now, is to get all these forensic audits done in these states."

Bannon- "We are heading towards a Constitutional crisis, the likes of which has never been seen in this Country. You can lay that on the doorstep of Mike Pence." Called Pence a "gutless moron" 🤣

"Let's cut to the chase of what this is- What this is, is Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta & Milwaukee...They stole it."

He talks about helping run the 2016 campaign, and how insanely difficult it was to turn out over 60 million people to vote. Says emphatically there is zero chance Biden got 81 million. He talks about how the dems expected to win big in the house and senate. The fact they did not do that, but Biden got 81 million votes is not believable.

They talk about cancel culture, and how the right doesn't fight as hard or smart as the left. He thinks that the corporations are bigger enemies than the establishment democrats, because they have the ability to bring the ecomonic warfare to the individual.

They discuss the 4th turning, and how we are in the middle of it. Bannon says in 4 or 5 years we will either be the republic our founding fathers bequeathed to us, imperfections and all, or something completely different. Says they(cultural marxism) have infiltrated everything- education, military, etc. They had to steal it on November 3rd because we have the votes.

He then talks about important leaders right now, like Tim Pool, Jack Posobiec, Andy Ngo, etc. Interesting comment, he mentions 10 years ago Pool was a nobody & now he is a leader in this media. He then said "You know... Lincoln's a railroad lawyer. Sherman's a crazy guy down at the military academy in Louisiana. Grant is a drunk. Lee is fighting Commanches in San Antonio, Texas. All of a sudden in a period of just 24 months, these are personages on the world stage changing history. That's what is happening here."

Ian asks who exactly the enemy is, who are we supposed to be fighting? Not clearcut like, oh Saddam is bad, let's fight Iraq. Bannon responds that it is the globalists, "the globalist media, the financial institutions on wall street, everything that is trying to take power away & money away everyday from the working man & the middle class. They've destroyed the middle class."

He talks about women and mothers being pushed too far, like we see with people fighting back against the school boards and critical race theory. Compares it to women helping to lead the French Revolution.

Pool thinks if evidence comes out that show Biden did not win, we will not see a commission or anything, but we will see bullets. Bannon disagreed. He thinks violence plays right into their hands, and gives them the green light to crush you with the State's power. He claims several times that we are winning. Pool adds that anyone advocating for violence is a fed.

All in all, a good listen. Bannon stayed out of the weeds, I assume on purpose. I think with Pool's audience, he wanted to hit the big points, and not get into details that would lose people.

Bannon was on the bonus segment for a bit over an hour. I will post cliffs as I listen.

Gets right into it, Tim instantly asks if Bannon thinks Trump won & was there fraud. Zero hesitation, he replies yes. Says Arizona is coming to light, but it is not where the most aggregious fraud occured. He said "Georgia is about to blow up, Pennsylvania is going to blow up...Wisconsin is the easiest to prove, and I think you're eventually going to get to the cesspool that is Michigan."

Bannon says those who orchestrated all this knew the country club republicans would back down, and they did.

Pool asks about timeframe, all this "wait til next week" & stuff like that. Bannon talks about the Ga Senate runoff, and how 25% of republican voters didn't show up because they thought their vote didn't matter, with all the fraud. He says that's why this is all so important, so people trust the elections. "It's going to take as long as it's going to take. Right? And when it's done, it's done...and don't worry about-they're going to decertify it, they're gonna- ya know- Trump's going to get back in office & everything. That's all in the future to come. The work that's before us now, is to get all these forensic audits done in these states."

Bannon- "We are heading towards a Constitutional crisis, the likes of which has never been seen in this Country. You can lay that on the doorstep of Mike Pence." Called Pence a "gutless moron" 🤣

"Let's cut to the chase of what this is- What this is, is Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta & Milwaukee...They stole it."

He talks about helping run the 2016 campaign, and how insanely difficult it was to turn out over 60 million people to vote. Says emphatically there is zero chance Biden got 81 million. He talks about how the dems expected to win big in the house and senate. The fact they did not do that, but Biden got 81 million votes is not believable.

They talk about cancel culture, and how the right doesn't fight as hard or smart as the left. He thinks that the corporations are bigger enemies than the establishment democrats, because they have the ability to bring the ecomonic warfare to the individual.

They discuss the 4th turning, and how we are in the middle of it. Bannon says in 4 or 5 years we will either be the republic our founding fathers bequeathed to us, imperfections and all, or something completely different. Says they(cultural marxism) have infiltrated everything- education, military, etc. They had to steal it on November 3rd because we have the votes.

He then talks about important leaders right now, like Tim Pool, Jack Posobiec, Andy Ngo, etc. Interesting comment, he mentions 10 years ago Pool was a nobody & now he is a leader in this media. He then said "You know... Lincoln's a railroad lawyer. Sherman's a crazy guy down at the military academy in Louisiana. Grant is a drunk. Lee is fighting Commanches in San Antonio, Texas. All of a sudden in a period of just 24 months, these are personages on the world stage changing history. That's what is happening here."

Ian asks who exactly the enemy is, who are we supposed to be fighting? Not clearcut like, oh Saddam is bad, let's fight Iraq. Bannon responds that it is the globalists, "the globalist media, the financial institutions on wall street, everything that is trying to take power away & money away everyday from the working man & the middle class. They've destroyed the middle class."

He talks about women and mothers being pushed too far, like we see with people fighting back against the school boards and critical race theory. Compares it to women helping to lead the French Revolution.

Pool thinks if evidence comes out that show Biden did not win, we will not see a commission or anything, but we will see bullets. Bannon disagreed. He thinks violence plays right into their hands, and gives them the green light to crush you with the State's power. He claims several times that we are winning. Pool adds that anyone advocating for violence is a fed.

All in all, a good listen. Bannon stayed out of the weeds, I assume on purpose. I think with Pool's audience, he wanted to hit the big points, and not get into details that would lose people.
Thank you sir. You’ve helped me kick the can a little but I’m sure eventually I will subscribe as well.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Thank you sir. You’ve helped me kick the can a little but I’m sure eventually I will subscribe as well.

Do it! I think the minimum is like $10/month. I find it is worth it just for the 4 or 5 bonus segments every week. They have a news division now too, and will be putting out more and more content. I did it just to support what he is doing, but have enjoyed the content more than I thought I would.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Thank you, but again like everybody else. He feels it was stolen in the same manner we all do.
He has no inside information to speak of. his opinion is good I guess, but he has not more insight then I do.
I knew it all along. I knew what and how theyd do it from to to bottom at every level. Then I watched it happen. Great. Either we stand up and riot at a different level and let them know or we do nothing.
Thanks Bannon for saying the same thing we all have for months.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Thank you, but again like everybody else. He feels it was stolen in the same manner we all do.
He has no inside information to speak of. his opinion is good I guess, but he has not more insight then I do.
I knew it all along. I knew what and how theyd do it from to to bottom at every level. Then I watched it happen. Great. Either we stand up and riot at a different level and let them know or we do nothing.
Thanks Bannon for saying the same thing we all have for months.
That isn't true.

He has the most information. It's pretty clear he is running the overall operation to coordinate the vote fraud from LIndell - Dominion focused, the state ground game - manual tactic for fraud, the statistical analysis game - Navarro led, etc...

He's also tying this into the whole bio-warfare attack that China put out as ground cover for the election.

He's not guessing here. He said 1/6 wouldn't turn out like we thought. He was very correct.

GPSooner

Poster
That is a pretty interesting and also scary podcast. It confirms pretty much everything I have been thinking regarding China etc.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Bannon seems like a fraud. I’ve listened to most of the podcast, he’s right about the underlying pressures. His solutions are wrong.

Then I remember he’s a product of Wallstreet. Andrew Breitbart didn’t like him. And Trump fired him.

Guy is a snake oil salesman and trying to salvage his rep. Especially with this gold bug bullshit.

Top Bottom