Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bannon: Mike Pence is a simp (link)...

AgEngDawg

Legendary
He is not wrong. Look no further than the company they keep. Pence's has called Jeff Flake at best friend for years.

Jeff Flake was born with the right name.

cc0f5f7c-0665-4d40-9281-a94df0ebc569-protest05.JPG

GreenNewMe

Poster
heres what doesnt makes sense to me if you call yourself pro american how can you then be so against the american institutions like the fbi

what america are you for if not the america that defends you and catches child predators and brings justice

the same people who are anti fbi will be pro police i just dont get it

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
heres what doesnt makes sense to me if you call yourself pro american how can you then be so against the american institutions like the fbi

what america are you for if not the america that defends you and catches child predators and brings justice

You don’t get how corrupt the FBI is? It’s the Stasi for the establishment and elites now. They pick and choose who they’ll go after based on politics, money, etc. They single-handedly set up the Whitmer kidnapping stuff for example. It was a false flag.

That’s how

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

et tu brute

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
You don’t get how corrupt the FBI is? It’s the Stasi for the establishment and elites now. They pick and choose who they’ll go after based on politics, money, etc. They single-handedly set up the Whitmer kidnapping stuff for example. It was a false flag.

That’s how
Hillary did the same GD thing they're crucifying Trump for now, and we got a "we wouldn't prosecute over something like that" response from the feebs. I must have missed the articles where they raided Hillary's bathroom for the server full of classified shit.

GreenNewMe

Poster
Hillary did the same GD thing they're crucifying Trump for now, and we got a "we wouldn't prosecute over something like that" response from the feebs. I must have missed the articles where they raided Hillary's bathroom for the server full of classified shit.
they did investigate her though she was just permitted to go free after the investigation

i mean trump hasnt been arrested or anything right a investigation is just a investigation and if he didnt do anything he will be good to go i dont see the problem in that

they did investigate her though she was just permitted to go free after the investigation

i mean trump hasnt been arrested or anything right a investigation is just a investigation and if he didnt do anything he will be good to go i dont see the problem in that

The fact you don’t see the problem means you are a part of it unfortunately

racernhra

Elite
Founder

It was an illegal general warrant for search and seizure. Now they refuse to release an un-redacted affidavit showing why the need to do the search stating EXACTLY what it was they were looking for.

Aside from this, until they show where Trump was refusing to cooperate with giving them all of the information they requested I will continue to believe he was in full cooperation negating the need for a search in the first place.

Trump has cooperated almost 100% with all hoax investigations and I have no reason to think he hasn’t with this one as well.

GreenNewMe

Poster
It was an illegal general warrant for search and seizure. Now they refuse to release an un-redacted affidavit showing why the need to do the search stating EXACTLY what it was they were looking for.

Aside from this, until they show where Trump was refusing to cooperate with giving them all of the information they requested I will continue to believe he was in full cooperation negating the need for a search in the first place.

Trump has cooperated almost 100% with all hoax investigations and I have no reason to think he hasn’t with this one as well.
i can see why youd feel that way but isnt it normal for the fbi not to release info on an ongoing investigation i mean it could compromise the investigation if they start releasing things early

im not saying the government is always upfront with us but i dont think there is a need to see monsters in every closet is all

Jtrain80

Legendary

I am personally for American citizens and the Constitution.

I am against most 3 letter agencies. Too much power in unelected beaurocrats hands.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Hillary did not do the same thing as Trump. Hillary had her entire secretary of state email system hidden from the public on a private server. Every FOI request on her came back empty, because she was hiding all her communications. Years later in the Benghazi investigation, when this was discovered and the server subpoenaed, she deleted everything and ran a program to permanently erase 30,000 emails. She had staffers destroy subpoenaed phones with hammers. Oh, and they did also find classified material when they were able to recover some of those deleted, hidden emails. Trump is only accused of having possession of classified material, which he has, or at least had, the ability to declassify.

Top Bottom