Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Banned from Main Board for bringing up Ads?

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Finally got purged from tMB today for posting a few threads on these new “Featured from Rivals” advertisements and each thread was zapped. Having blaring videos of shirtless high schoolers pop up while im taking my 3rd morning shit listening to Don Williams was the final straw

Attachments

• 1FC970C8-811C-4E33-BA11-1BB30AE6142F.jpeg
    1FC970C8-811C-4E33-BA11-1BB30AE6142F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Welcome to the club homie. FUCK rivals and those faggots @Nationalmod and @genmod. Cancelled my subscription last month and finally am officially off. #feelsdamngoodman
It feels fantastic. Their support tho is an absolute nightmare. Cancelling is gonna be like a 49 year exodus

Seagulls

Poster
Finally got purged from tMB today for posting a few threads on these new “Featured from Rivals” advertisements and each thread was zapped. Having blaring videos of shirtless high schoolers pop up while im taking my 3rd morning shit listening to Don Williams was the final straw
This is weird to me. People have moaned when they’ve tried to do invasive ads before. As ridiculous as it is, I at least understand if they are trying to flip the politics or whatever the mods are doing but people are going to natur complain about these ads all of a sudden in threads.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
This is weird to me. People have moaned when they’ve tried to do invasive ads before. As ridiculous as it is, I at least understand if they are trying to flip the politics or whatever the mods are doing but people are going to natur complain about these ads all of a sudden in threads.
And to be so militant about deleting threads too. The last one didn’t mention anything by name and wasn’t even about the ads

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Welcome! Now grab a drink.

1614292086786.gif

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I didn’t get booted yet... although I haven’t tried too hard bc I share account.

But I got a post zapped in the geography fact thread for saying that 90 percent of tMB threads have 100 percent lib faggots in them.
I have a week black list rn and I’m trying to see if I can get anything out of support. I’m pretty much gone but I’m trying to get them to run it up the chain to see why they’re posting ads like that

Seagulls

Poster
I did notice that Fag Fagson changed his avatar. Can’t really stand it too much anymore over there.
I took a few months off last year during the height of everything and came back on a few months ago. Its honestly pretty much the exact same posters doing the exact same schtick and very little actual real interaction. I’ve already cancelled because it’s just redundant and old. Never been threatened with a ban or anything and I don’t really make waves, its just getting boring.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
You’re actually saddened by this?

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I took a few months off last year during the height of everything and came back on a few months ago. Its honestly pretty much the exact same posters doing the exact same schtick and very little actual real interaction. I’ve already cancelled because it’s just redundant and old. Never been threatened with a ban or anything and I don’t really make waves, its just getting boring.
Most of what did it for me today was how much fun the old board would have had shitting on fat Mike Farrell and those stupid pop up ads, but nope, silenced immediatley

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
Ill miss the other Texas posters. @tsumatt06 @concan @tcuhorns since there were constant threads about people moving to Texas and I loved giving people misinformation about where to live and what the good parts of the state were
Haha that’s awesome. Just invite them over here. No real Texan would like to stay at that fucking faggot board.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yahoo has prob spent a shitload of money trying to build up psychological profiles of everyone over there and they were ready to try and make hay with targeted marketing

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Yahoo has prob spent a shitload of money trying to build up psychological profiles of everyone over there and they were ready to try and make hay with targeted marketing
That’s what I’m thinking. They hit me with some rll targeted ads and usually I’m pretty careful about safe searching and all that. Just cancelled subscription

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Have you reached out to @LFKB?
Too late. I got really stoned on the stuff I posited earlier in this thread and then went on a Rivals crusade and deleted everything

I pressed the mods as to why and they said nothing. The three support tickets I filed to yahoo went nowhere and the support agent was not capabale of figuring it out

Top Bottom