Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Banned from a discord server for this!

The thing is: ever since I resorted to Player Support Plaion (as it was the only email site that actually acknowledges email messages); that gave me high hopes they would work with Starbreeze to get my stuff implemented into the game so I can decompile it. But months later, I didn't see my stuff added into the game, that's when my heart sank or popped like a child's balloon and that gave me the impression Player Support Plaion let me down.😔 So that's what forced me to escalate things (somehow). Because the very least one can do when one's time on something gets wasted is to make up for that wasted time - somehow.

Some weapons, weapon accessories, maps, and map props from the previous Payday game are perfect and have cleared part of my checklist, but now I'm focused on getting my stuff manufactured into 3D models for me via through their THIRD Payday game: Payday Three (3). This is why I've been writing all these letters to Starbreeze for the past few months requesting the content to be implemented into Payday Three (3).

Don't you see the benefit here? These items I submitted could greatly benefit Payday Three (3) while in the process, filling my 3D props list. Because the weapons and other things I listed have yet to be implemented in - well... any FPS game. Like that courtroom map (of Houston Breakout (click here)), if they (Starbreeze) like it, and we (the gamers) like it, and I like it, then it's a POSITIVE-SUM or a WIN-WIN - as in all parties benefit from the situation. You understand now? Not only that, EVERYBODY gets to use the items I requested for (weapons, maps, map props), because this is an ONLINE game. See how this sequence of events chain reacts with each other? And that's just the beginning! Remember these ATMs, the scaffolding, and the water dispensing machines in the pictures seen on ArtStation? Think about this for a second: Where would you put this item? In this case for example, the ATMs in a mall, a shop or a bank map. The water dispensing machines would go in a break room or an office. And the scaffolding would go on any map that has an area under construction. So in this case, my food, beverages, and kitchen appliances enclosed below would go in a kitchen of some sort. For example, our safehouse or restaurant kitchen. Once I update my copy of your game to the latest version, that's when I decompile it again for the said item. See how this system works? I know this sounds like it's a breach in Terms of Service, End User License Agreement, copyright licenses, etc., but this is how we fan animators develop animation programs like Adobe Flash CS6, Garry's Mod, XNALara, and MikuMikuDance or just straight out use Blender to develop fan animation creations like Super Mario Bros. Z and Castle Calamity.

Now, after the new heist release trailers, - and again, I'm not trying to be rude, but I am disappointed with the weapons - again.🙁 They're doing good, but not quite in the way I hoped. I specifically requested for the Prototype Uzi Pro P-200001 and the Canuck FD-12 12G Bullpup semi auto shotgun. Could they at least save the weapons I'm not asking for for another time? These weapons on my props needed list have yet to be implemented into any existing video game or they don't quite meet some qualities of mine (missing or incorrect shapes/meshes, missing parts, etc.). And again, I can't substitute a Volkswagen Beetle with a Fiat 500. It simply doesn't or won't work like that.

To put this as simply as possible (as my vocabulary isn't that good): this little girl, 7, Terry Fox, 22, Wowaka, 31, Remi Gazel, 41, and many others I have yet to stumble upon had a future ahead, but sadly, they never got to experience that future, because their bodies lost the battle (at a (very) young age). These events, cancer, heart attacks, strokes, clots, and heart failure are never planned; they strike without warning and at any time. The best defence weapon here is to think far enough ahead to be able to meet one's goal(s) (I.E, a bucket list) while avoiding these scenarios. My grandmother died at 70 in another country and I was stuck in High School; I never got to say goodbye to her in front of her at her deathbed at her final few minutes of her life. That forever changed the way I behave in terms of time management. You only get one chance at things like this and you have to make every second of it count. Every second really does count. It took me a whopping eight years to realize it was Sound Ideas and Hollywood Edge I had to refer to when it comes to the fancy video game, movie, and TV sound effects - as the keywords I used in the search engines along with the words "sound effects" didn't yield the results I was expecting. So add the sound effects I'm currently searching for along with the thousands of (yet to be modelled) characters I plan to utilize from one of THOUSANDS of sheets I have in storage, and add all the inanimate objects with the early death cases and I feel like I bit off more than I could chew. So any help to alleviate stress from my body would be greatly appreciated.😌 That little girl would've loved to play the Payday games, but she fell 13 years short and never got the chance. This is one case where I won't accept "too bad, so sad" that easily.

stuff1.jpg
stuff2.jpg
stuff3.jpg
stuff4.jpg
stuff5.jpg

Note: Sometimes, I cram numerous things into one picture.

Midland Mix Paver 400 & Vermeer 665B.jpg

So now do you believe me that I really do need help to thin out my list?

I just need someone to talk to. I never thought I would ask this, but is thinking ahead of yourself or planning in advance considered some kind of sin (in this case)? Like... I got banned from Red Archer Live's discord channel and muted from talking to Red Archer Live. I just want people to realize that it's important to plan ahead to avoid the worst. Is it even possible to talk to thin air or a brick wall? Is there anything wrong with thinking ahead of yourself? As well as others before you do the same (stupid) thing they did?

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS TYPE OF TREATMENT??? WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LISTEN TO ME?!?! These people had a future ahead! But they never got to experience it! What does it take to make people care?!
__hatsune_miku_kagamine_rin_kagamine_len_kaito_meiko_and_58_more_vocaloid_drawn_by_analog_jack...jpg
And I also have THOUSANDS more of this where that came from!

Last edited:

Mungri

Elite
What in the wide wide world of autism is this shit! Holy fuck.

Its not autism in the slightest.

OP is a delusional schizo narcissist. Completely misdiagnosed with autism.

Also, all of his attempts at 'work' are plagiarized, then he goes screeee screeee screeee when nowhere will accept him for his self acknowledged and clearly identifiable plagiarism.

His last pic alone is plagiarizing artwork from Maplestory for example.

attempts at 'work' are plagiarized
How do you think Alvin Earthworm created Super Mario Bros. Z? How do you think these folks made Castle Calamity?😒

Again, this is how we create and use programs like Adobe Flash CS6, Garry's Mod (Gmod), XNALara, and MikuMikuDance. That, and sites like P3DM and The Sounds/Spriters/Models Resource. I still need to figure out how to dispute the existence of these things.

"Plagarize" my butt.😒 You clearly have no heart for the fan animation community.

Mungri

Elite
How do you think Alvin Earthworm created Super Mario Bros. Z? How do you think these folks made Castle Calamity?😒

Again, this is how we create and use programs like Adobe Flash CS6, Garry's Mod (Gmod), XNALara, and MikuMikuDance. That, and sites like P3DM and The Sounds/Spriters/Models Resource. I still need to figure out how to dispute the existence of these things.

"Plagarize" my butt.😒 You clearly have no heart for the fan animation community.

With prior permission from the copyright holders.

Piss off and kill yourself already.

Piss off and kill yourself already.
Every human life has value, my nutty so called friend.😒 The anti-suicide/suicide prevention devices around tall buildings and nets prove just that and it takes the right eyes to see that type of value.

Mungri

Elite
Every human life has value, my nutty so called friend.😒 The anti-suicide/suicide prevention devices around tall buildings and nets prove just that and it takes the right eyes to see that type of value.
No human life has any inherent value, you are all worthless and shit.

The crap you talk about is to keep the populace controlled, working and adhering to the pathetic status quo.

'A good worker is a live worker, free to live and work. A bad worker, is a dead worker, and vice versa'.

You should be banned from this forum for this.
Which part of "I need people to talk to, not thin air or a brick wall" do you not understand?😡

I'm trying to use my time efficiently and effectively as possible. - In whatever way imaginable. I'm already 7 years in the making and it's too late to cancel anything!

Last edited:

Mungri

Elite
Which part of "I need people to talk to, not thin air or a brick wall" do you not understand?😡

I'm trying to use my time efficiently and effectively as possible. - In whatever way imaginable. I'm already 7 years in the making and it's too late to cancel anything!
Doesn't matter if you do when no one else wants to hear your constant worthless BS and you never accept anyone's advice - 'Im right, they're wrong' BS.

Entirely self absorbed and narcissistic, believing that anyone else owes you any of their time when you communicate so pathetically poorly.

If you had any genuine intent, you would have the drive to improve yourself, so others actually enjoy listening and talking to you.

BTW,
AE sorry2.jpg
this was all an inspiration. Is there anything wrong with getting inspired by something? You can't prevent someone from getting inspired by something! You don't own their soul or control their spirit like that!

Alvin Earthworm's combining of several games' assets to create Super Mario Bros Z (Axem Rangers from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Koopa Bros from Paper Mario, Sonic and Shadow from GBA games, and of course, Mario and Luigi from Mario & Luigi Series) are what inspired me to combine several games' assets together to make my own fan-work of art! Maplestory is one of them, now Payday games and several others I won't spoil.

Unlike Alvin Earthworm however, my creativity spark is still burning bright. I just nned to figure out how to keep it burning bright somehow.

And once more, because some nuts out there that are acting gung-ho about protecting IP - no matter what the circumstances, I have to make up for that lost time somehow. Because my reddit accounts got suspended for a grand total of 14 days! 14 days were wasted and lost on this mission of mine. So the least I can do here is MAKE UP for that wasted/lost time somehow.

I know this may be a breach in ToS, EULA, copyright, licenses, etc, but this is the sad reality of how we fan animators create and utilize programs like Adobe Flash CS6, Garry's Mod (Gmod), XNALara, and MikuMikuDance to create things like Super Mario Bros Z and Castle Calamity - not to mention the existence of sites like P3DM and The Models/Spriters/Sounds Resource.

So please, anybody, How do I dispute or argue around the existence of these programs and sites? These IP know-it-alls think they know everything about IP.

EDIT: Like AE, I merely do this as a HOBBY too, I don't have the money-based or business-based motivation to manufacture all that stuff into 3D models alone and efficiently.

Last edited:

Mungri

Elite
At least usually when narcissists are this level of self absorbed, they are most often, if not always, right. Their issue being when called out on something wrong, they gaslight, shift blame or pretend it was a joke.

This mushroom twat is just endlessly annoying and agitating to everyone else.

I've tried enough times to try and help him, he just brushes off all advice and continues believing he is right when not one person can ever agree with him - delusional on a fucking interdimensional level!

Latest posts

Top Bottom